Stefano

[⬆️Jesus!! I forgot how handsome this man is]

(Before meeting Diana)
The fucking alarm rang so loud, Donna started kicking me. "Baby switch it off!" she groans moving away from me. I growl and turn to switch off the damn thing. I turn and see that she is still asleep. I turn her so she is sleeping on her back, her beautiful naked body on full view as I remove cover and start kissing her jaw.

She moans but stays asleep. I kiss her neck, focusing on her sweet spot, she moans and wraps her legs around me. "Stop!" I squeeze her legs and mumble a no. I kiss her chest going down on her, when I reach where I want to get. She wraps her legs around my neck. I peak up to look at her, "P-please" she begs while looking at me.

I chuckle "I thought you wanted me to stop"  A smug look evident on my face. "Please Daddy" I growl knowing she has got me. So I do exactly what she wants making her come a couple of times before  her legs start shaking. "Oh God!" She yells her hand gripping my hair, seriously turning me on.

I go up to her face and kiss her, lining myself up before thrusting into her. She breaks the kiss and wraps her arms around me. "Whose are you?" She opens her eyes and moans "Yours! all yours!" I kiss her roughly and start pounding in her. "Fuck! You feel so good Tesoro"

We go rounds and rounds until I know we are both satisfied. She rests her head on my chest as we both try to catch our breath's. "I love you" she mumbles almost about to fall asleep. I pull her face up and kiss her "I love you" I mumble looking straight in her eyes. The smile I love so much spreads all over her face, while blushing.

"I don't know if I could ever get used to you saying that. Feels like a dream... I've wanted this for so long" She says looking down. I make her straddle me while Chest to chest. "I've always wanted you Tesoro, you know that. I just couldn't be with you back then. You're father wouldn't like it and never gave us permission. I had to prove that I was worthy of you. Thats why it wasn't a big deal when I told them now"

"I know, I just wish it was sooner sometimes" I kiss her cheek "better late than never" she hits my chest and pouts while I chuckle. "You were young baby,  I couldn't pursue you then. It wouldn't be appropriate" I roll us over "and now that you are of age, you are mine fully, you will be my wife and you will have our children and I will be yours forever" With that I kiss her showing her how much she means to me.

The kiss was sweet and passionate. "Damn right you're mine" she mumbles in between the kiss, I laugh breaking the kiss. She smiles "possessive now aren't we?" She smirks "with a man like you, I have a right to be possessive" I raise an eyebrow shaking my head.

"I have to go somewhere, I can't tell you, but I'll be back by tomorrow morning I promise" she immediately glares at me. "Why can't you tell me? What are you hiding?" She sits up right, a glare still on her pretty face. Her breasts on full show making it hard to concentrate. "Babygirl its not my place to tell you"

She scoffs shaking her head. "As my man, It will always be your place to tell but fine. Don't tell me, see if you like it when I hide secrets from you" she crosses her arms covering the breasts I was currently starring at, until what she said clicked.

"If I see you with a man, I swear to God Donna" she raises her eyebrow "Im not like your whores of ex girlfriends, I don't cheat" I could see a glint on hurt in her eyes even though she is glaring at me. "I'm sorry babygirl I know you wouldn't. Nicole will tell you everything when she has a chance okay?" She sighs and bods looking anywhere but me.

"Please don't be mad at me Tesoro" She turns looking straight at me. "I'm not, I'm just concerned" I nod and bring her down again for a kiss. "I'll be fine" she nods "By the time I wake up, you better be in this house" I chuckle "yes Ma'am"