Donna

I don't want to be here, I don't want to see him everyday and act like a fool. I mean the man doesn't look at my direction often but when he does I feel like a scared turtle running back to its shell. By the way I should totally get a turtle!

Stefano definitely makes me nervous when I'm around him and I hardly am to be honest but when I am, everything is just uneasy. Seeing him at the club made me kind of happy. I hadn't seen him in months and I'm sure he has been keeping himself busy.

Dinner last night was half awkward on my side and kind of fun seeing katrina and my little devil Sarah. Instead of looking at him I chose to just focus more on my little devil since my own best friend kept a weird kind of cute starring contest with Dante.

I was so praying that Dante could be interested in Nicki, I mean its Nicki, she's a sweetheart! When I saw the way Dante looked at her in the club and also at the Cafe, I knew He liked her. I may not have exactly set them up but they should thank me that they are so caught up in each other right now. I hope he means it when he said he wants her to be Queen.

Father would be proud that Dante wants to settle down. He deserves love too, After Eva I never thought he would let someone in again. Oh well atleast my friend is no bitch, she would be dead if she were. I don't fuck with these fake whores. Anyways back to Stefano.

He could never look my way, I'm a child to him, I know that. I don't even know why I have hope that one day he could take me seriously. There's definitely no chance of that happening. With my protective brothers and him seeing me like a little sister. I'm screwed.

So here I am back in my old room texting Luca, a guy that has a crush on me. He works for my brothers company as the assistant CFO, he is a nice guy and is apparently not scared of my brothers. He should be though, but I like his positivity. Its cute.

Its 7pm and he wants to meet for drinks. Since Nicki is working late today and also Katrinas' out to visit her mom so I'm kinda bored so hey, why not go on a date. I dress up and do my makeup, I know I look good right now. I mean its Donna Moretti of course I look good.

I chose to wear a red dress not showing any upper skin because he doesn't deserve it yet. I look at the mirror one more time and take my red clutch and walk out of my room. I know my brothers are not here today meaning Stefano is not here to so I can easily leave without anyone stopping me.

Walking to the front door, it opens and there he is, in a damn amarni suit. My God he looks fit. I gulp and hope he doesn't see me since he is busy typing away in his phone. But no, somehow today he notices me, damn this dress was too much. I should've just wore black.

He stares at me in what I ithink is adoration but I might be seeing my own shit. He smirks "where are you going Tesoro?" He says in his thick Italian accent, his voice sounding as deep as always. I gulp "O-out" he raises an eyebrow "and who are you going out with?" "A friend" he steps closer to me "last time I checked, Nicole is still at the Cafe, so who are you going out with Tesoro?" His manly perfume is seriously intoxicating me right now. I could lick him for God sakes!

"Um....Luca" his whole demeanor changes and he scowls at me. Fucking hell! "Who the fuck is Luca?" He growls, I gulp, feeling confident I respond "As I said, a Friend" I raise an eyebrow challenging him to say something.

"You're not going anywhere" he says nonchalantly. He.did.not!!!! "Last time I checked you're not my father, and I'm an adult, you don't get to make choices for me anymore!" I move to the left so I could leave but he blocks me and holds my wrist. "you're.not.going.on.a.date!"

"I never said it was a damn date! And if it was, its none of your business!" I shove him but he doesn't even move, I move to the other side and try to release my wrist from his hand but no luck fam. rolling my eyes at him.

"Go back to your room" I could tell that he is getting pissed but I seriously don't give a shit right now. "Why? Why don't you want me to go out Stefano?" He sighs and suddenly puts his arms around my waist dragging me to his chest and puts his head on the crook of my neck.

"No man gets to touch you, look at you or even speak to you Tesoro. Don't test my patience go to your room and change, you're not leaving" okay now Im pissed, deep breaths D, deep mother fucking breaths!!!! "Let.go.of.me" my voice sounding deep.

He only raises his head looking amused and holds me tighter. I take a deep breath. I really don't want to hurt him. I mean I beat up Damian and Dante but they're my brothers I can do that to them. I really don't want to do that to him.

"I said! LET GO OF ME!" He smirks okay he's dead. I punch him on his stomach, Hard! He lets go of me, starts coughing looking surprised but I don't care right now. Damn that hurt my cute hands, fucking idiot should have done what I said he should do! Who does he think he is to just tell me, Donna Moretti, what to do! Obviously he forgot how violent I can be!

He face looks up and Im sure he is livid, oh well, you should've listened to me in the first place. "What the fuck was that for!" He growls "I told you to let go of me didn't I!!!" He growls and picks me up throwing me over his shoulder and walk to my room. I yell at him and all he does slap my butt. Im shook! kinda felt good though I'm not gonna lie.

I keep on yelling for him to put me down until he drops me in my bed and towers on top of me. "Listen to me and listen good Bambina, Im not fucking playing with you! You are not going anywhere, so help me God, if you go out with this guy, he will be dead before you could even look at him!" He breathes in "Text him and say something came up. Do it now little one" I gulp

His eyes are a darker shade, his jaw is clenched and gritting his teeth. Im pretty sure his beast is out so I quickly take my phone and text Luca telling him something came up. After sending the message, Stefano takes it and puts in on the side and looks at me calming down a little, he is still on top of me by the way.

He leans his forehead on mine and sighs "I don't want to share whats mine" me being the stupid idiot I am "I-I'm not yours" He chuckles darkly might I add! "You were always mine Tesoro" I gulp. For once he sees me, but he never cared, he never showed me he cared. If I knew going on a date with a guy would make him possessive, then I should've done this shit a long time ago.

He dips down to my lips and captures them. Being the shook person I am I freeze for a couple of seconds and then kiss him back, he smirks and bites my lip, I gasp and he pushes his tongue in my mouth.

I pull away, a blushing mess. "I need to go finish up something, I'll see you later, okay? And your friend is on her way, Giovanni just picked her up 20 minutes ago so you won't be bored" I nodded and he kissed me again and stood up fixing his suit. "By the way, you look beautiful in that red dress, next time you only wear like that for me, understand " I nod quickly, he chuckled and kisses my temple and leaves.

What the fuck just happened!!!

———————————
Please vote
Love mimi♥️