1🔥

It was a normal day for you.
You were helping your parents in the pub by serving customers.
You let out a sigh.
With your already 25 years of age, you wanted to do something exciting because you love adventure. So you wanted to join one of the squads when you had gotten your grimore but your parents were against it. They wanted you to take over their business once they couldn't work anymore.

"(Y/N)!" you turned around as you heard your name. "Why are you daydreaming? Here is the next order, hurry up!" your father said, so you hurried to do your work.

It was finally night time. The pub was closed and you could finally go to bed and rest.
No wonder, you were really tired from all the work. You laid in your bed and closed your eyes, ready to sleep, but strangely you just couldn't despite being dead tired. So you decided to go out for a walk with the hopes of it making you sleepy.

You were walking in the forest and went deeper and deeper into it while enjoying the quietness and the slightly chilly air grazing your skin. Over time, you suddenly felt that tiredness gradually overcame you until you couldn't move anymore and you felt your consciousness fading away.

When you opened your eyes, you were in a room you didn't know. Just as you were about to figure out where you were, your ears lucked up a relatively deep voice. "Oh look at that, you're finally awake." Your eyes wandered through the room to see the source of the voice. The one who had said that, was a tall and very muscular man with black hair.

He walked toward you and stopped in front of you. Now, as you could see his face clearly, you immediately recognized him. It was the captain of the Black Bulls, one of the magic knights squads, Yami Sukehiro.
For a short moment, you were looking in each others eyes. Then he asked, "What's your name?"
"(Y/N)" you said.
"Hmm well... I'm Yami Sukehiro. You were sleeping for 7 months. I found you in the forest and brought you here."
"7... months?", you asked implausibly, "Then, what about my parents?"
"I don't know who your parents are, so how about I take you home?"

You nodded and wanted to get up but your body did not do what you had wanted it to and you collapsed instead. Yami was able to catch you before you were hitting the ground. He sighed. "I think we have to go to the doctor first. Finral, come right now, I need you here!" he said as he lifted you up.

You got surprised by his sudden action and for a moment you forgot to breath because he was really close to you.
Then the called boy appered and Yami was going with you in his arms through the spatial gate the boy, Finral created.

You were now in a building and Yami carried you into a room where a man was sitting. It was the greatest quack doctor of the Clover Kingdom, Owen.
Yami had put you on a chair and the healer took a look at you.

After a while he lighlty shook his head and stated, "I'm really sorry but I can't heal you. From my examination, I can tell that the functions of your body like breathing or even the movements of your muscles are working slower than it should. It seems that you won't be able to eat heavy meals like meat etc. but only something light and easy digestible. I don't know the cause though. But I can already say that there will be a lot of moments were you can't freely move your body as you want in the future."

Of course you were shocked when you heard that. You were just sitting there with your eyes wide open, staring at the quack doctor as if you couldn't believe what he had just said. But Yami released you from your shock by placing his hand on your shoulder. Somehow, the feeling from the touch of his large and warm hand made you feel calm.

After the doctor finished his examination, you said goodbye and Yami carried you out of the building, back to the Black Bull's base. Yami was explaining everything to the members of the Black Bulls and you got to know them. Well, not really all of them. The captain said that some members weren't here right now.

After the short introductions, Charmy cooked you a light tomato soup. When you finished your meal, you let yourself getting carried by Yami to a bedroom. Even though it was pretty uncomfortable for you, you couldn't do anything and just had to let it happen.
You arrived at a room and upon entering, he told you this was going to be where you were going to stay for the time being as he sat you down on the bed.
Once you were left alone, you slowly closed your eyes which felt rather heavy and just like that, you quickly fell asleep.