Orochimaru

Team 7 ran into the forest with great pace, heading for the tower.

Suddenly, Naruko stopped on a branch. "Guys," She called.

Sakura and Sasuke stopped, "What is it Naru-chan?" Sakura questioned. Naruko dug something out of her pocket. 

"We need a plan for this exam," Naruko stated, "This forest is dangerous, but luckily, I nicked a map from the Procter's pocket!"

She cheekily smiled, showed a decent sized map of the Forest of Death.

Sasuke smirked, "This makes things easy." He pointed to an area on the map, "If we head that way, we'll avoid all those things like blood sucking leaches."

Sakura gulped and mentally thanked Naruko for the map. 

After the Team discussed more, Naruko sensed chakra build up nearby. She quickly tucked in the map, securely.

"Sasuke, Sakura, channel chakra to your feet and brace yourselves!"

"Wind Style: Great Breakthrough!" 

A deep yet creepy voice was detected shouting.

Team 7 tensed. Suddenly, a ferocious wind came upon them, knocking trees and everything else in it's way.

Naruko, realizing that her team wouldn't be able to hold onto their feet, quickly stepped forward. 

"Earth Style: Mud Wall!" 

A huge mud wall appeared, shielding the team moments before the Wind attack hit. 

Even with the wall protecting them, Team 7 felt the damage the attack would've done if Naruko hadn't shielded them.

They jumped onto another branch, the previous branch collapsed. 

"Show yourself!" Sasuke demanded.

A creepy voice chuckled. "Kukuku..." 

(Whatever Orochimaru's retarded laugh is like... XD)

"So it seems Konoha's produced talented Genin this year..." A figure emerged from the tree trunk behind them. 

A woman with a slim body and short kimono came out. She was the Grass Kunoichi who gave back the kunai to the Procter!

Sakura shook with fear when she felt a hand go on her shoulder. Naruko looked up at the girl with a serious face, "Whatever you do, don't engage her in a fight. She is way stronger than us."

Sakura nodded fearfully.

The Grass Kunoichi smiled creepily and took out something from her pouch. "Here. This Heaven scroll is what you want, yes?"

The Grass Kunoichi stretched her hand out, but in a flash, she brought it back. 

"Not yet, my dears." She sneered. "I would like to see your skills. If you want this scroll..." The Grass Kunoichi opened her mouth and put the scroll into her mouth. 

The Grass Kunoichi swallowed the scroll slowly, making sure that she gave Team 7 a full view. 

"...Your going to have to get it out of me!" She hissed sadistically. 

Team 7 froze, horrified by the sight.

The Grass Ninja suddenly disappeared, appearing behind Naruko. "I heard my dear Teammates have been training you... daughter of the Yondaime..." She hissed in her ear.

Naruko's eyes widened, former teammates?!

"Orochimaru."

The Grass Kunoichi, or Orochimaru, hissed happily, "Right you are!"

Orochimaru brought his hand to his face, peeling his skin off to reveal his true face. A pale, ghostly face was revealed. He had snake like yellow eyes with slits and long black hair. 

"Sasuke! Sakura! Its Orochimaru of the Sannin!" Naruko yelled, turning to take out her Sword. 

"This was my Mother's sword." Naruko stated, rushing to attack. 

Sasuke and Sakura stood back, watching the fight. "What is she doing?!" Sakura whispered, worried, "She can't fight a Sannin!"

Sasuke shook his head, "We don't know that. Naruko was trained by 2 Sannin, so who knows. We have to stay back." He commanded.

Meanwhile, Naruko gracefully dodged an attack sent by Orochimaru. 

She ducked under Orochimaru's in coming leg and used the opening to slash her Sword against the Sannin's back. 

Orochimaru flipped over, narrowly avoiding the attack. He smirked, "It seems you are quite skilled, Naruko-chan."

Naruko shuddered at how Orochimaru said her name.

"Shut up!" She moved at great speed and aimed for his neck. Using one hand to control her sword, she used the other one to throw senbon at the Sannin's neck. 

The Senbon hit Orochimaru's neck, but it soon turned into mud.

"Dammit." Naruko cursed, looking around. 

Suddenly, she skillfully threw a slash at a unsuspecting Orochimaru, who was merged into in a tree.

Orochimaru screamed in pain, before regurgitating himself out of his skin. 

Naruko grimaced. "Ew..."

Orochimaru chuckled, making hand signs. His neck become longer and stretched further. 

Naruko prepared herself for the attack to come, when suddenly, Orochimaru's head changed direction.

"SASUKE! SAKURA! WATCH OUT!"

The 2 other Genin could only watch in horror as the head came closer. Sasuke acted quickly, throwing his kunai and shuriken in vain as The Sannin dodged the attacks. 

"Fire style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" Sasuke yelled out in a hurry.

A huge Fire ball was created, engulfing Orochimaru's head inside the flames. 

Sasuke panted, hoping that the head was gone. He froze in terror as he heard cackling and Orochimaru's head popped out again. 

Orochimaru quickly sunk his fangs in Sasuke's neck, smirking as he screamed in pain.

"Now, my dear..." Orochimaru hissed in his ear.

"Your body will be mine..."

And he disappeared into the ground.

Naruko cursed, "Sasuke!" She landed next to him just in time to catch him as Sasuke lost conscious.

"What happened to him?!" Sakura whimpered.

Naruko sucked in breath as she caught sight of the inky mark on the boy's neck.

"Orochimaru put a curse mark on Sasuke." She whispered. "I'll explain later, now we have to go somewhere safe. If we don't..."

Her throat went dry.

"If we don't... he'll... die..."