Gaara vs Lee

Hi again! Its Author-chan!

Before you go off groaning about how there's no real chapter, this is just a quick note before reading the story.

So. I have noticed some people asking for different ships than the ones I picked. Please, vote for the ones I have already written down. Though, I will take the different ships as suggestions for other stories I might write.

And yes, I have Kiba x Hinata, Zugiki. Don't worry!

Just in case any of you want to know the ships in my story, here they are:

SasuFemNaru (Sasuke x Female Naruto) No, I am not against Gay Ships by the way...

JiraTsu (Jiraiya x Tsunade)

NejiTen (Neji x Tenten)

LeeSaku (Lee x Sakura)

KibaHina (Kiba x Hinata)

And a few others that I'm not sure of just yet.

Now, here's the long awaited chapter!

~~~~~~~~

The board flickered over the remaining names as everyone waited with tensed breath.

Lee jumped enthusiastically. "Please be me! Please be me! PLEASE BE ME!" He yelled desperately. Almost everyone glared at him to shut up.

The board stopped.

Tenten vs Sabaku No Temari

Lee drooped in disappointment before turning to cheer for Tenten loudly, making Tenten blush in embarrassment. 

As Tenten passed Neji, he opened his eyes, staring at her coldly.

"Fate has decided you shall lose."

Tenten's heart cracked and sank. "Sorry Neji." She whispered sadly. Neji glared at her, "Do not apologize, Fate is to blame."

Tenten nodded, continuing her way to the arena. 

The fight had been unfair to say the least. 

It turned out, Temari was a wind style user, and blown every single weapon Tenten threw at her. In an attempt to throw her off, Tenten used a powerful move called 'Twin Rising Dragons'.

Temari didn't stir, in fact all she did was grin and blow all the incoming, deadly weapons away.

Tenten's last attempt was to use chakra strings to surprise Temari, which failed, seeing as her brother was a Puppet Master.

Temari grew impatient and flung Tenten against the wall, rendering her unconscious.

She smirked, and prepared to inflict more damage when Lee stopped her.

All through this, Naruko stared in horror at Temari. She was absolutely brutal, attempting to hurt an already unconscious Shinobi in an exam.

Temari caught Naruko's horrified gaze and flinched, her eyes filled with confusion and fear. 

Avoiding Naruko's gaze, Temari went back to her siblings.

(Gonna be skipping through the rest of the matches cause it'll take up too many chapters. So, I'll just show Gaara and Lee)

Naruko watched as Lee dropped his weights, making a big crater. 

She was impressed at his skills, but Naruko was worried about Gaara's mental state. 'If only I had contact with Kyuubi.' She cursed. 'I would've been able to know what happened to Gaara.'