The real test begins

Sasuke glared at the man as his Naruko hugged their new sensei.

As Naruko let go, her cheery face turned into a pout, "Kaka-nii you didn't tell me you were our sensei!"

Kakashi used his one eye to smile, "I wanted to make it a surprise, besides, from now on Naru-chan, you have to call me Kakashi sensei."

Naruko's pout appeared again, "What about Kaka-sensei?"

Kakashi agreed.

The other two members were confused.

"I assume you 2 are related." Sasuke said, raising his eye brow. Naruko nodded, "Not by blood though!"

Kakashi narrowed his eyes slightly. "Yes, Naru-chan is my little sister. I am quite protective of her." He said with venom.

Sasuke felt shivers going up his spine. Something about Kakashi said that he didn't like Sasuke at all.

Sakura, who was left out, beamed, "Sasuke-kun your so cool figuring that out!" She screeched.

Sasuke stepped away from the screeching girl.

Kakashi cleared his throat, "Well, for introductions, let's go to the rooftop." With that, he Shunshins away.

Naruko Shunshins too, disappearing in a puff of smoke, leaving 2 shocked Gennin behind.

Sasuke glanced at Sakura, before leaving her before she noticed.

~~~~~~~~

Once everybody was seated, Kakashi spoke.

"Now that we're all here, we should introduce ourselves. Name your name, likes, dislikes.... stuff like that."

Sakura was confused, "Like how Sensei?"

Kakashi gave her a blank look, "Ok.... I'll go first to give you an example."

"My name is Kakashi Hatake. I have a few likes and dislikes... My hobbies are... none of your buisness.... And my dreams is..... also none of your business."

Kakashi stated, secretly patting his pouch, where a certain small orange book was kept.

Sakura got it now. "I'll go next then."

"My name is Sakura Haruno, I like... Well, the person I like is..." She giggles and blushes. "I hate Ino-pig and Naruko-baka!" Cue glare from Kakashi for insulting his sister. 

"My hobbies are..." Giggles, blushes. *COUGH COUGH stalking COUGH COUGH*

"And my dream for the future is..." Sakura gave a high pitched squeal that broke a nearby window.

Kakashi returned to a blank look. "Ok... You next Emo."

Sasuke glared at the man. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I have a few likes..." He glanced at Naruko, before returning to look at Kakashi, only to see a deadly glare.

"I have a lot of dislikes, one of them are FANGIRLS!" Cue glare at Sakura, which was ignored.

"My hobbies are training or being with my family. My dream... I don't know yet."

Kakashi nodded, at least Sasuke wasn't that much of an asshole. Sakura squealed. 'Sasuke-kun is so cool!'

"And lastly, you, Naru-chan." Kakashi smiled. 

Naruko straightened up, cheerfully.

"My name's Naruko Uzumaki! I have a lot of likes, like ramen, foxes, Kaka-sensei, Ero-oji, Obaa-san, Shizune-nee.... My dislikes are the 3 minutes you have to wait for Ramen to cook... and people who can't tell the difference from a scroll and kunai..."