The Sand siblings (Part 1)

Naruko chatted with Sakura as they, plus Sasuke, were waiting for Kakashi to arrive.

"Sakura-chan! How's your training going?" Naruko asked, curious at her fellow Kunoichi's progress.

Sakura blushed, "I doing fine actually... My Taijutsu is going along great, but..." She trailed off.

Naruko cocked her head to the side, "But?"

"Um... Recently I've been thinking..." Naruko urged Sakura to go on. "I really want to be a Medic Nin!"

Naruko and Sasuke stared at her for a moment. 

Naruko suddenly giggled, "Why didn't you say so Sakura-chan! You want to become my Obaa-chan's Apprentice huh?"

Sakura blushed, nodding. 

Naruko smiles, "She's free today, you can ask her!" Sakura hugged Naruko, grateful. Sasuke watched amused at the scene.

Suddenly, a poof sounded. Kakashi appeared, reading his po- literature. "Yo!" He said cheerfully, flicking a page.

Naruko beamed, "Kaka-nee! Are we entering it?! Are we?"

Kakashi patted her head, "Yep. I hereby instate Team 7 into the Chunin Exams!" 

Sakura gasped in shock. Sasuke smirked proudly. And Naruko laughed joyously, saying "Thank you Kaka-sensei!"

Kakashi calmed them down, "Yes. You will have a chance to become Chunin, competing in a world wide battle with the other Villages."

Sakura squeaked, "Are you sure were ready? We just graduated!"

Kakashi smiled, ruffling Sakura hair, "Of course! We've all been training hard and I believe in you guys."

Sakura smiled, swatting Kakashi's hand away.

Kakashi then handed out pieces of paper, "This, gives you more info on the Exams. Its not much, but I think you should be more prepared."

Then, Kakashi disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Sakura waved to both Naruko and Sasuke, "Well, I'm off! I'm gonna go ask Tsunade-sama about training!"

Naruko and Sasuke waved her off.

Naruko giggled when she saw a rather large, moving trash can going her way. "Kono-kun, Moegi-chan, Udon-kun! You can come out~!" She sang.

The trash can exploded.

"I'm Konohamaru! The best ninja here!"

"I'm Moegi! The prettiest girl on earth!"

"I'm Udon! I play with numbers!"

"And together we're- ACK!"

A small figure bonked each one of them on the head. "Idiots! That's just stupid!" The voice exclaimed.

Hanabi Hyuuga hugged Naruko around the waist, "Naru-nee-chan!"

Naruko hugged each one of the kids affectionately, "Its nice to know your playing with people your age Hana-chan."

Said girl blushed.

Konohamaru rubbed his head, "Ow! You didn't have to hit that hard Hanabi-chan!" Naruko rose her eyebrow, 'Hanabi-chan'?

Seems Konohamaru has a little crush~

Naruko giggled. She leaned into Konohamaru's ear, "So, you have a crush on Hana-chan?" 

Konohamaru's face could easily be compared to tomato. "NO!" He denied. Moegi and Udon laughed.

Hanabi huffed at being left out.