Bonding

Naruko sat on a tree branch, waiting for her newly made friends to come out, and to see if they passed or not. She hoped so.

Soon, everyone came out, and she was grateful to say that everyone had passed. 

After class was dismissed, Naruko beamed prettily at everyone, "Let's go eat to celebrate!" Shouts of agreements chorused.

"BARBECUE! BARBECUE!!!!!!" Choji yelled, waving his chubby arms frantically. "BARBECUE!" The others groaned.

Shikamaru hit Choji's head lightly, "Choji, we are not going to the Barbecue place every time!"

Nods of agreements.

"I wanna go to Ichiraku Ramen!" Naruko screamed. Choji growled, "Barbecue!"

"ICHIRAKU RAMEN!"

"BARBECUE!"

"ICHIRAKU RAMEN!"

"BARBE-"

Naruko had enough, SHE NEEDED ICHIRAKU! She decided to use her trump card. 

Thinking quickly, she let (fake) tears cloud her eyes, making them shine. She put her lips into a adorable teary pout. She sniffled.

"B-but... I want Ichiraku Ramen!" She wailed, mentally smirking.

NO ONE COULD RESIST THE PUPPY DOG EYES JUTSU!

Everyone felt their eyes widen, staring at the adorable girl in front of them. Sasuke particularly, felt a blush spreading across his face, having trouble keeping it in.

Choji panicked throwing his arms up in surrender. "Ok! Ok! Ichiraku! Let's go!"

Naruko immediately brightened, any traces of tears lost. "YAY! Let's go!"

Shikamaru, who knew of what Naruko was planning, but still fell into her trap, sighed. "Troublesome blondes."

~~~~~~~~

Once everybody had taken their seats and ordered their ramen, Naruko had a bright idea.

"Choji! Since your an Akimichi, you eat a lot right?" She asked excitedly.

Chiji's eyes burned in anger, "Are you saying i'm fat?"

Confused on what she said, Naruko shook her head, "No! I'm betting you into a challenge! The person who eats the most Ramen doesn't have to pay for all the ramen! Loser does!"

Choji agreed. While everyone else was shocked.

Kiba gaped. "You... made a big mistake.... no joke Naruko..." Naruko smirked devilishly, "Let's see."

Sasuke watched closely, preparing a plan in his head unconsciously. 'When Naruko loses the bet, I'll help pay for the ramen and maybe we'll get closer and possibly-'

He shook his head, a blush adorning his cheeks. What did he just think!? Well... he guessed it wasn't a bad plan....

The competition started, everyone was watching closely. 

They were shocked to say that Naruko was practically inhaling all of her ramen!

Naruko ate 3 bowls in 2 minutes!

5 bowls!

8!

10! 

12!

She didn't stop. 

20! 

37.

She stopped, full. 

Naruko Uzumaki NamikazeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara