Announcement!

Hey Guys!

Don't worry, this ain't a message saying I'm stopping the story! I'm still going! :)

I'm just here to say, Thank You for all your support! I am so grateful for all of you reading my story and giving support and encouragement to keep going.

You have no idea how much I value your opinions and words of encouragement.

Anyways! The main reason why I have written this is because I have officially made another SasuFemNaru story!

Before I talk more about it, don't worry! I am still writing this current story, but I am working on my new one part time.

So, on with my new story.

It is called 'Tangled! SasuFemNaru Style!'

You guessed it! I've recently been looking at pics of my favorite couples like the Naruto Fan I am. 

I came across a picture of Tangled but SasuFemNaru replacing Rapunzel and Flynn Rider/Eugene.

Unfortunately this picture is rather blurry and I can't find a clearer version of it so this will be my Story Cover

Unfortunately this picture is rather blurry and I can't find a clearer version of it so this will be my Story Cover. XD

Basically, the plot of the story would be the same as the actual movie but with Naruto characters.

Attention! Tangled is obviously not owned by me!

So anyways, that was all I'm here for. If you'd like, make sure to check out my new story, which will be posted as soon as this Author's note is out!

Again, thank you for all your support and encouragement!

Bye!