Sasuke's a cuddler?

Team 7 were inside a cave, frantically trying to save their teammate.

Sakura eyed the inky mark on Sasuke's neck worriedly, "What is that mark?"

"It's called the Curse Mark. Orochimaru developed it a few years back... When he gives it to people he wants as slaves, it gives the victim a 50% chance of surviving the power of the mark."

Sakura sucked in breath.

Naruko continued, "The Mark gives the victim lots of power if they manage to survive. But it also gives loads of pain to the victim as well."

Sasuke suddenly whimpered in his unconscious state.

He thrashed around violently. "Sakura! I need a wet towel! He's burning up!" Naruko exclaimed, frantically trying to clam the boy down.

Sakura nodded, giving Naruko one. 

She watched as Sasuke started to calm down. "Will... Will he survive..?" She allowed herself to ask.

Naruko looked at Sakura reassuringly. 

"Orochimaru wouldn't give Sasuke the Curse Mark if he didn't know Sasuke would survive it or not. Plus, I believe in him."

Sakura smiled as Naruko started to rake her fingers through Sasuke's hair, it was clear Sasuke was enjoying it too.

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard outside. 

Naruko cursed, "Sakura, stay here and look after Sasuke. I'll go check whats happening."

Naruko cautiously headed outside. "Who's there?" She demanded.

There was no reply. 

Suddenly, a shrieking sound was made near her. Naruko didn't move and the attack hit her full force. 

A team appeared, walking towards where Naruko was lying. 

"Not so tough are you?" A raven haired boy said cockily. He was from the sound.

Naruko, who was still on the ground smirked. "Oh, I think I'm more than a challenge for you." And she exploded in the boy's face.

"Zaku!" The boy's teammates cried. 

A girl with absurd long hair that reached her knees took out her senbon cautiously. While her other teammate, a boy that looked like a mummy muttered, "Idiot." under his breath.

Zaku, the boy, stood up, spluttering indignantly. "I wasn't prepared that time! You got lucky!"

Naruko suddenly appeared behind the girl, using her sword to try and slash the girl. Unfortunately, the girl dodged.

When I say the girl dodged, she did. But her hair was unlucky, because it fell in a heap on the floor.

The girl shrieked when she saw her hair. She felt for her hair, which was now very short. 

"MY HAIR!" 

The Mummy-looking boy snorted, "Serves you right Kin. Shinobi shouldn't have that long hair."

Kin, the girl, glared back at the boy, "Shut up Dosu!"

Naruko stared at the 2, before appearing behind the mummy boy, Dosu. "You shouldn't be arguing."

Dosu jumped back, and using his arm, which was made of metal with a few holes in it, he blasted something to her.

Naruko, using her specialized eye sight, thanks to the fox, saw a blur moving towards her quickly and dodged.

"I can tell your not here for a scroll." Naruko stated, eyeing the 2 scrolls on Dosu's belt. "So What are you here for?"

Zaku smirked, "We're here for Sasuke Uchiha. Our Master told us to capture him."