Hinata Hyuuga

A day after Team 7 had returned home, word had got out that their Team came out alive from a C-rank turned A-rank mission.

Now, you could find Naruko talking happily with Hinata Hyuuga.

"So! Hina-chan! How's you life now at the Hyuuga compound?" Naruko asked hopefully. Hinata smiled happily.

"Great, Naru-chan!" Hinata, surprisingly, had broken out of her stutter.

"But I still can't thank you enough!" Hinata said softly, hugging Naruko tightly.

Naruko smiled softly and hugged the Lavender haired girl back. "Its ok Hina-chan, friends help friends after all."

~~~~Flashback Jutsu!~~~~

Naruko was skipping happily near the Hyuuga compound when she heard faint thumps. She channeled Chakra to her ears and heard a familiar soft voice.

"I-I'm sorry F-father, I-I'll t-try-"

A much gruff and stern voice interrupted.

"NO! ENOUGH! You have done nothing but fail. I will not train such a failure to be Heiress. You have been beaten time and time by your 5 years, younger sister."

Naruko felt her anger rising as she recognized the soft voice crying and whimpering.

"F-father-"

A cough erupted violently from the softer voice.

"Nee-chan!"

A younger and squeakier voice cried. 

"Stop Hanabi. Your older sister needs to learn from this." The gruff voice commanded. The squeakier voice, Hanabi, stopped crying out in worry.

The coughs got more violent and more strained.

Naruko, who was bursting with anger, decided to burst through the nearby window.

"HINATA!"

As Naruko landed on the soft mat of the room, she found 3 people in front of her, staring at her in shock.

The eldest, seemed to be the Hyuuga Head, Hiashi Hyuuga. And he was angry.

"How dare you burst into the Hyuuga Compound, Uzumaki!" He roared, activating his Byakugan for extra effect.

Naruko glared at the man, 'So this is the Byakugan...' She thought.

Naruko ignored the man, running over to the coughing girl.

She had lavender hair that was cut into a short Hime style (Princess style). She had the milky Byakugan eyes that held fear and insecurities.

It was Hinata Hyuuga, eldest daughter of Hiashi Hyuuga, the Heir to the Hyuuga Head.

Naruko ran over to help her friend. "Hinata-chan! Are you alright?" She asked softly. She felt anger bubble up as she saw blood dripping from Hinata's mouth.

"I-I'm fine N-naruko-chan. W-why a-are y-you here?" Hinata managed to gasp. 

"I heard you and your... father-" She hissed the word, " conversation. So I ran in here to help you."

Hiashi was still glaring at Naruko. 

Hanabi wanted to run to the 2 girls, she didn't feel safe near her 'father'. She nervously quivered  as she gazed at her Father's glare.

"Meet me in the hall, Hinata. Uzumaki. NOW." Hiashi hissed angrily. 

He left the room.