Naruko's life

A few days of intense training flew by.

Sakura, who had finally broken from her Fangirl state, started to train, much to the relief of those around her. (Though Sasuke was still skeptical and cautious).

She had also claimed that she no longer liked Sasuke, making Sasuke almost smile in relief.

Sasuke had been training with Naruko and improving his skills with her.

Naruko, had been scouring Wave, gathering info on Gato and his thugs. And while her teammates and Kakashi trained, she protected Tazuna as he continued building the bridge.

Now, the night before the attack on Wave, Team 7 and Kakashi were all sitting down, eating a delicious dinner made my Tsunami.

As the males ate in silence, Naruko and Sakura was talking with Tsunami, laughing about something.

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard from the end of the table.

Tsunami stood up, worried, "Inari-kun?" She called to her son.

Inari, a young boy with shaggy black hair that was covered by a hat with black eyes and a sad, miserable look glared at Tsunami, making her flinch.

"Why did you hire these people, Mother?" He asked in a monotone voice.

"They are all going to die. Gato is too strong!" He cried. Naruko looked at the boy, "We are not going to die." She snorted.

Inari glared at Naruko, "You're all having fun, training to fulfill your dreams. Dreams don't come true!"

Sakura looked at Inari disbelievingly, comforting Tsunami.

Sasuke glared at the boy, did he just yell at Naruko?

"Dream can come true!" Naruko said loudly, "If you believe in yourself and never give up!"

Inari snorted arrogantly, "Yeah right. All you do is laugh and play. I bet your village is rich and you get everything you want! Your parents probably spoil you rotten and you became a brat!"

Naruko went quiet, her face downcast.

Inari yelled, "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO SUFFER!"

Kakashi stared worriedly at Naruko, he knew it was a sensitive topic for Naruko.

~~~~Flashback Jutsu!~~~~

Jiraiya and Tsunade were on a quick mission this week, asking Kakashi and Shizune to look after Naruko.

Kakashi soothed the crying girl in his arms. He was furious, how dare those villagers do that?!

While Naruko was walking home from Ichiraku, she was attacked by a big group of drunken Villagers.

Now, Naruko could obviously fight against civilians, but there was a law in Konoha stating that Ninja could could touch a civilian wrongly.

The villagers and even some Chunin had ganged up on the girl, taking kunai, shuriken and other weapons to plunge into the girl.

It was so bad that it came to the point where men almost raped her.

Luckily, Kakashi, who was worried about why she was so late, found her with men grabbing her in intimate places.

Kakashi and Shizune exploded.

Killing many of the group and calling ANBU to bring the remaining crowd to the Hokage, Kakashi approached the barely conscious girl.

"Naru-chan?" They asked, stroking her hair.

Naruko opened her glazed eyes, with a raspy voice she replied. "Kaka-nii? 'Zune-nee?"