Enter Konoha! After 12 years!

"AH! Konoha's right there! Right there!"

A young girl around the age of 12 energetically shouted.

She had long, bright blonde hair that reached her waist. She had her hair tied in two pig tails, her bangs framing her face perfectly. She was a little under average height, with a slim but curvaceous figure that was easily hour glass.

She wore bandages covering her over average large breasts and a fishnet shirt. She had a black and red vest left open that exposed her belly button. She wore tight black shorts with red outlining, and a red belt that had a pouch stitched onto, the pouch held kunai, shuriken, explosive tags and scrolls. On her back was a long black, red and white katana that looked beautiful and deadly.

All in all, the girl was beautiful.

Behind her, stood a woman that looked 20. She had honey brown eyes and blonde hair. She also had rather large.... breasts... Her name was Tsuande Senju, one of the legendary sannin. "Yes, yes Gaki. Stop being so energetic!" She snapped.

Besides her, a man with long, spiky white hair laughed. "Ah, let her have her fun Tsunade-hime, this is her first time seeing her homeland after all!"

Jiraiya of the Sannin glanced fondly at the young girl, who was now skipping to the gate. "Come on Ero-oji! Obaa-san!" 

"HEY! I told you not to call me that!" Jiraiya shouted. "Well, that is true though Jiraiya-sama."

A young girl who was almost in her twenties mused. She had short black hair with equally black eyes. In her arms was a small pig named TonTon. 

Her name was Shizune, apprentice of Tsunade. 

"I agree, Naruko is a genius for creating that name." Tsunade chuckled. 

Meanwhile, Naruko jumped on top of a pole, staring down at the village with starry eyes. "This is my home..."

Her eyes lingered to the Hokage Monument, "I'll make you proud... Father..." She whispered. "I will become Hokage..."

 "GAKI! YOU GONNA COME DOWN HERE OR NOT!? I'M GROWING GREY HAIR HERE!" She heard Jiraiya shout. 

Naruko jumped down, "That's pretty easy Ero-oji, your hair is already grey after all." She responded.

"HEY! My hair is white not grey!"

"Whatever you say!"

~~~~~~~Naruko's POV~~~~~~~

I stared at the old man sitting on his desk. He was staring at me, and quite frankly, that is really creepy.

"Um. Hi! My names Naruko Uzumaki Namikaze!" I introduced my self, flashing a smile. 

"Why hello Naruko, it's nice to finally meet my successor's daughter." The old man mused. 

Honestly, he didn't look that strong, but I learnt that looks can be deceiving. I found myself staring at a strangely familiar orange spot that looked like it was hurriedly trying to hide.

Narrowing my eyes, I realized what it was. "HEY!" Everyone stopped and stared at me. 

I glared accusingly at the old man they call Hokage. "THAT'S THE ICHA ICHA BOOK ERO-OJI WRITES!"

The old man pales. Obaa-san glares at the old man while Ero-oji laughs. 

"Now I have no respect for you what so ever!" I huffed, pouting. 

The Old man hurriedly tries to change the subject, "I think it's almost time for your gennin exams to start Naruko!"

Wha- OH NO! "Ok Ok! I'm going bye Obaa-san, Ero-oji, Shizune-neechan, Tonton, Old man!"

I feel everybody sweatdrop behind my back.