Zabuza Momochi

Uh. This chapter has swearing! Courtesy of Zabuza....

The figure was a fairly tall man with short but spiky black hair. His eyes were black, and they were the only piece of his face that showed. His lower half of his face was covered with bandages.

He wore regular Jonin attire, but the clothes were from a village called Kirigakure (The Hidden Mist).

Zabuza Momochi, a missing nin from Kirigakure laughed cruelly.

"And I thought I would never have a worthy opponent!" He laughed.

Kakashi narrowed his eyes, tense and ready.

The 3 genin with him were astounded. This was Zabuza Momochi? The supposed Demon of the Bloody Mist? 

Sakura wanted to faint, she had never heard of the man, but from the other 2 genin's reactions, this man was strong.

Sasuke felt both excitement and fear. Although he knew he was no match for Zabuza, he wanted to see this man fight.

Naruko felt shock. Zabuza Momochi! The guy that had one of the Legendary Swords of the Mist! The Kubikiribocho! (The Executioner's Blade)

Naruko felt her eyes turn into stars. She let out a squeal.

"AHH! THE KUBIKIRIBOCHO! CAN I SEE IT?! CAN I?" 

Naruko ran over, inspecting the sword. Her hands made a touchy motion, and drool came out her mouth. 

Zabuza was not expecting that to say the least.

"What the-" He started.

Kakashi rolled his visible eye. He pulled Naruko back using her collar. "Naru-chan!" He chided. "You can't do that to the enemy!"

Naruko pouted.

Her 2 teammates and Zabuza gaped. Though you couldn't see Zabuza's mouth...

Sasuke said, "What-"

Sakura gaped. "The-"

Zabuza, who got over his chock finished the statement. "F*ck?"

The 2 genin looked at Zabuza. Zabuza shrugged. "I'm an adult, what do you expect?"

Suddenly he felt his sword disappear from his grip. "The hell?" 

He turned to see Naruko holding the Kubikiribocho. He sighed in annoyance, picking the fangirling girl up by the collar.

Said girl pouted at him, "Hey! Put me down!"

Zabuza smirked, taking his sword back much the girl's dismay. Then, he remembered why he was here.

"Wha-What the heck am I doing? I'm supposed to be killing you guys!" 

So he tried to slash Naruko in half.

Key word: tried.

Before he could, Naruko slammed her fist into his stomach. And let me tell you, that is painful. Let's just say he crashed into a few trees.

Kakashi winced, pitying Zabuza. He then commanded the other Genin. 

"Sakura, Sasuke! Protect Tazuna-san! If needed, do long distance attacks!" The 2 genin nodded.

Zabuza, who was limping back, grunted. He glared at Naruko, "Son of b*tch!"

It was like the temperature went down several degrees. Naruko's face was downcast, but it was clear she was angry.

Everybody who knew Naruko well, knew that one of the rules to actually living to have kids, is to NEVER EVER call Naruko a b*tch

Kakashi gulped, stepping away from Naruko. He hissed, "Everybody get back a few feet!" He told the others.

They watched in curiosity and fear. 

Suddenly, a burst of chakra came pouring onto the group. 

Zabuza, who realized his mistake, prayed. 'Oh Kami. Haku! Where the hell are you?! This girls a monster!'

Then, Naruko appeared in front of Zabuza, punching him in the jaw.

....And with that burst of chakra, the area 10 feet around them was destroyed and Zabuza flew out the sky...

He then landed.

Naruko, who was still angry, decided to kick Zabuza in the balls as he landed, he fell unconcious.

Kakashi, Sasuke and Tazuna covered a certain part of them in fear.

Sasuke didn't know whether to feel delighted or fearful of Naruko's power. After all, a Lady Uchiha must be strong enough to protect their children and themselves alongside their husband.

WAIT WHAT-

Before he could mentally berate himself, he found himself staring at Naruko's eyes.

"That looked really painful." He quickly covered his stare. Naruko rolled her eyes, "It was meant to. Nobody calls me a b*tch!"

Sakura couldn't help but gape. Before she could stop herself, she said. "That's not how a girl should act!"

Everyone stared at her. Naruko snorted, "That's how a Kunoichi should act." She replied.

Kakashi sighed, he tied the unconscious Zabuza up, tossing him over his shoulder. "Well then Tazuna-san, please lead the way to your house."

Tazuna, who was still wary of Naruko, nodded. "This way."