The end! Goodbye Wave!

Naruko quickly executed the 2 thugs and hid their bodies before Inari and Tsunami could see them.

When she was done, Inari came out looking pleased.

"I did it Naru-nee-san!" Naruko smiled at the young boy. "Yes, yes you did Inari-kun. Now, I need to go get Zabuza so lock all the door and windows ok?"

Inari nodded, and Naruko took off.

Throwing the basement doors open, she watched Zabuza glare at her. "What took you so long? My arms are so-" 

Naruko glared at him, "Don't swear!"

She freed the chains that were tying Zabuza's hands together. Zabuza nodded thanks, "We still doing the plan?"

"Yeah, I think Haku-nii-san should be with my team." Zabuza picked up his sword, "Good, then let's go."

~~~~Flashback Jutsu!~~~~

As Naruko went to interrogate Zabuza, she held a bowl of rice for him to eat. 

Opening the door, she realized a young boy her age was trying to free Zabuza. She rushed forward, knocking him down. 

"Hey! What are you doing!?" In a flash, she had the boy tied up as well.

Naruko asked the boy what he was doing, to which the boy replied that he was freeing his master. 

"Ok... Why are you working for Gato anyways? He's a fool!" 

"We need money, being a Missing Nin is bad when you don't have much money to buy food and supplies." Zabuza replied, not caring that secrets were out.

Naruko was surprised the interrogation was easy.

"Well, sorry to say this, but I was overhearing a group of Gato's men yesterday." Naruko said, "They were saying how the 'Zabuza Idiot' and the 'Womanly boy' were gonna get it when Gato betrayed them."

Needless to say, Zabuza and the mysterious boy was shocked. 

Zabuza was straining his chain, "That foul PIG!" He exclaimed in anger, "He was gonna betray us all along!" 

Naruko calmed him down, "So then Zabuza, what are you going to do?"

Zabuza sighed, looking down, "I don't know, sometimes I regret becoming a Missing Nin." He grumbled.

"But whatever happens, I am certainly not going back to Kiri! Haku would be dead before anything happened after all." 

Naruko looked at the silent, mysterious boy, Haku. "Well then, Zabuza, Haku. I would like to propose a teaming up between our groups."

Zabuza rose his (non-existent) eye, listening.

"We will work together, and we'll kill Gato and his groups when the day comes. My group will not attempt to hurt you, and we will expect the same."

Zabuza looked at Haku, Haku nodded. 

"And what's in it for us?"  Zabuza asked, Naruko smirked. 

"Well, for one, I will not kill you." Zabuza glared at Naruko, not amused. "Also, after we kill Gato and his men, you can come to Konohagakure with us to become a Konogakure ninja."

Zabuza was shocked, "And why would we want to become your ally?"

Naruko smiled, "Well, you said yourself, you were tired of being a Missing Nin and being constantly on the move. Becoming our ally will stop that and as a bonus, you wouldn't be attacked by Kirigakure ninja anymore."