The Sand Siblings (Part 2)

Gaara and his siblings Temari and Kankuro sat silent in their room, collected in their thoughts.

Gaara stared out the window, silently seething. But his heart hurt as he refrained from clutching his shirt in pain and sadness.

Many memories came soaring through him a like a train. 

~~~~Flashback Jutsu!~~~~

WARNING!: PREPARE TISSUES FOR HEAVY CRYING IF YOU EASILY SUCCUMBED TO YOUR EMOTIONS!

A redhead sat solitary on a broken swing. His face was full of longing as he stared at a group of nearby kids.

In his arms was a tattered teddy bear whose head was barely hanging on to it's body.

Suddenly, a blonde man came over smiling.

The redhead brightened, "Yashamaru! " He ran over to hug the man tightly. 

Yashamaru, a man with sandy blonde hair and violet eyes. He looked unusually feminine as he hugged the Redhead back.

"Gaara, your father has told me to bring you to his office along with your siblings." Yashamaru said, smiling.

Gaara, the redhead, nodded, though was disappointed that Yashamaru would not play with him today.

As the 2 walked into the Kazekage's office, Gaara saw a man with Auburn hair and dark black eyes that held discipline and sternness.

It was his Father, the Yondaime Kazekage. Otherwise known as Sabaku No Rasa.

Rasa looked up from his papers and saw Gaara looking at him in patience.

He sighed and turned to his other children Temari and Kankuro.

"I've gathered you all here because I'd like you to meet a few people from the Leaf Village, Konohagakure."

He explained, "You will meet Jiraiya and Tsunade of the Sannin. You will also see their granddaughter-"

He quickly checked his papers, "-Naruko Uzumaki. And Tsunade-sama's Apprentice Shizune will also be present."

Yashamaru spoke up hesitantly, "Kazekage-sama-" Yashamaru was always like this. He called Rasa 'Kazekage-sama' all the time, even if Yashamaru was Rasa's brother in law.

"-how old is Naruko Uzumaki exactly?"

Rasa once again checked his papers, "It says that the young girl is turning five in October, around Gaara's age."

Gaara looked up, around his age? Maybe, just maybe she'd like to be his friend! He shook his head in dismissal, No. Nobody wanted to be friends with a demon.

Now, Dear Reader of Mine, are you thinking why is this young, innocent boy considering himself a demon?

Well. Sabaku No Gaara was indeed a perfectly normal and innocent, sweet boy. 

But what made him think so depressingly about himself, was the fact that Gaara had a demon sealed inside his abdomen.

And not just any demon. It was Shukaku the Sand Spirit. The One tails, the youngest and weakest of the Biju.

You see, when Rasa's late wife, Karura was due with her 3rd child, Rasa had decided to have a new Jinchuriki in Sunagakure.

Using Lady Chiyo, and elder from his village, he told her to seal the Biju (Tailed Beast) into Gaara, before he was born.