Coincidences

EMILY'S POV:

"Alright. Passport, ticket, visa, hotel booking, cell phone, money and ID. All are here. I guess we are ready to go." I mumbled as I looked in my backpack. "Lets get going then." Chase said and took my suitcase from the ground.

"I can carry it Chase." I said looking at him with a lovely expression. "No can do, sister-in-law." he said with a chuckle and got out the house. Julie laughed with me and we walked out.

"Take the front Jul. Really." I said when I saw Julie climbing up the back seat. "No way. You are leaving in a few hours, I'm spending this ride with you." she said and sat beside me at the back.

"You sure you took everything ladies?" Chase asked looking us through the rear-view mirror. "Yup!" we chorused with Julie and buckled out seatbelt. "I can't believe I'm going to NY, again!" I said as I checked my tickets just to be sure about the time.

"Take a lot of pictures!" Julie said nudging my ribs. "I will." I say and laugh. "Finally I don't have to share Julie with you!" Chase said laughing. I hit his head lightly and laughed. "Hey! Driving here!" he said with an innocent tone.

"It's just a week Mr. Than she's all mine again!" I said poking out my tongue. He looked at us through the mirror again and laughed. "I'm right here, you see?" Julie pouted and laughed with us.

***

"Have a wonderful vacation!" Julie said hugging me just before I passed the gate. "I will. I'll call you when I can." I said hugging her back tightly. I left her arms and Chase walked towards me. "Come here sister-in-law!" he said and pulled me into a hug. I held him that tight for the first time.

"Forget my douche friend and come back as a fresh Emily!" he said patting my back. I left him slightly and said. "I will. Take care of my sister." He and Julie laughed. "No worries." he said and winked.

"I better get going." I said and took my backpack from the ground. Julie gave me another fast hug and said "Be careful." I nodded and walked to the passport gate. They didn't leave until I passed the gate securely. I waved at them and walked to the waiting lounge.

***

"Good afternoon How can I help you?" the lady at the front desk asked with a warm smile. "I've booked a room with the name Emily Montez." I said rooting through my backpack for my ID. "Oh, very well. Let me check." she said and leaned over the computer.

I tapped my nails to the wooden desk and waited. "There it is. Emily Montez. Single room for a week. Is that right?" the woman said with the same warm smile. "Yep. That's right." I said and gave her a smile back.

"May I have your ID?" she said so I handed her my ID and waited her to finish the check-in procedure. "Here's your ID and key-card. Your room is at the third floor. Room 198." she said handing me my stuff. "Our employees will help you up your room. Enjoy your stay."

"Thank you!" I said and turned around. The bellboy was already waiting for me by the elevator with my suitcase. I went beside him and followed him to my room. Giving him some tip I closed my door and looked around.

The room was pretty good with everything you can need. I left my backpack on the bed and laid down. It had been a boring and long journey. I was finally in New York after a year. The first time I got here I was with Julie and Lilith.

When I remembered Julie I quickly reached for the room phone and called London. "Hey Jul! I'm here!"

CHRIS' POV:

"Hey Elena..." I said approaching the front desk. "Yes Mr. Campbell?" she said with her usual warm smile. "Your dress is so nice!" I said trying to soothe the atmosphere a bit.