Just A Mistake

"Daniel I can explain..." I must say that the view was pretty unexplainable. My old boyfriend and I half laying on my bed, our lips locked, his hands on my waist and mine in his hair.

Even Julie was shocked and she was looking at me in disbelief. Daniel looked angry and other than that...hurt. Chris got up to his feet quickly as Dan started walking to us furiously. Just in time Julie got in front of him and held his chest.

"Daniel listen to me." I pleaded going beside them. "Listen what? How you made out behind my back?" he almost shouted with hatred. "No, it's not like that..." I tried to explain but Chris interrupted me.

"I came from the balcony she didn't take me in. We were arguing and then I couldn't hold myself. It was me who kissed her. She didnt have anything to do." I was beyond shocked. Chris was trying to protect...our relationship with Daniel? Wow, this is new.

Looking at me rather than Chris, Daniel spoke "You seemed enjoying it." I wanted to die right there. It was awful hearing his voice this much hurt. Julie walked with quick steps and held Chris' arm. "They better talk alone and you better go." she said and led Chris out of the room, right downstairs.

There was an awkward silence after she left. We were both looking at each other, waiting for the other to talk. "Daniel." I managed to whisper. My tears were now running down non-stop. He shook his head and started staring at floor.

"Stop torturing me. Shout, get angry, say bad things but don't keep silence. It's killing me." I almost begged. His silence was really killing me. I'd really be more appreciated if he shouted at me. "What do you want me TO SAY? YOU'RE NOT EVET PROTECTING YOURSELF!" This time he shouted.

"It's just like Chris said..." I tried to explain. "No it's not! You're lying to me! YOU WERE KISSING HIM BACK, I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES!" I took a step back,scared. "It was just a second of stupidness. I didn't mean it Dan believe me." I whispered, I didn't mean to whisper but my voice was gone.

"I HAD BEATEN THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF HIM TODAY AND YOU MADE OUT WITH HIM RIGHT AFTERWARDS!" he shouted. "Without any feeling! I swear I didn't enjoy even a s-second of it." I shouted, with the voice I had.

"It doesn't matter! YOU KISSED HIM!" I buried my face to my palms and tried breathing. "I'm sorry. I really am. You're right even though it had no feeling in I shouldn't have kissed him. I acted like a real s..." I was about to say the worst thing to myself but he pressed his lips to my lips.

"Don't ever call yourself that!" he whispered coming close to me. Our knees were touching. "Come here." he whispered and held me in his arms, tightly. And that was when I started crying madly. I couldn't stop my sobs and hiccups for minutes.

"It's OK. Calm down. Sshh..." Daniel tried to calm me down but I must say it was useless. He walked slowly still hugging me and sat on the bed. Making me sit on his lap he caressed my hair. I just wrapped my arms around his neck and hid my face to his neck.

"I just couldn't think straight when I saw his lips on yours. Especially after that fight at the campus. I'm sorry I should've listened to you before I shouted." he whispered. I didn't say anything but went on resting in his arms.

JULIE'S POV:

Finally after minutes of terror they were silent. I could only hear mumblings from my place on the staircase. What? Of course I'm listening! Or they may end up killing each other in there!

After every single voice died down and I heard the light button click so I walked to the room. Opening the door slightly I saw Emily laying in Daniel's arms, sleeping. Daniel absoloueltly looked sorry because of shouting her that much.

They were almost locked to each other. Their arms were around one another, holding tightly. I closed the door and went downstairs before Daniel noticed me. Actually I really didn't expect him to notice cause he was too busy gazing at Emily.

NEXT MORNING...

EMILY'S POV:

I woke with a warm feeling covering all my body. I tried to open my eyes but the morning light burnt them. I was feeling so sore and tired, in both emotional and physical ways. Without moving too much I looked at Daniel's face. His eyes were shut and he was sleeping peacefully.

Agony and remorse was still stinging my heart. It was impossible for me to forget the way Daniel looked at me when he saw Chris in my arms. A tear escaped from the corner of my eye and made its way down my cheek. Not being able to control my tears I just hugged Daniel tightly.

I must have held him a bit too tight cause he started shifting in the bed and opened his eyes. "Hey." he whispered smiling. "Hey." I breathed out and smiled back." He ruffled his hair and stretched himself not moving away from me.

Turning my head away I stared at my wall but soon he realized something was going on because of the small shivers on my shoulders. "You crying again?" he asked trying to face me. "Come on, don't. I hate seeing you cry. It's over, everything's OK. I'm not mad at you." he whispered caressing my hair.

He went on saying comforting things as I laid on his chest. Making a small turning movement he hugged me so I was nearly lying on him. "I wanna wake up to your face every single morning."

Before he could say anything else I leaned over and kissed him. Suddenly the door burst opened and we heart Julie's voice. "Holy shit! At least lock the door!" she shrieked making us both laugh hard.

***

Sooo...what do you think :) waiting your comments ;)

Love you all :)

xx

Amortentia :))