Friendship & Love

EMILY'S POV:

My hair was ready, straightened and pinned with two cute hair clips at both sides. My make up was done too but I had a problem with my dress. No matter how much I tried I couldn't reach the zipper. Umm...Maybe I could have tried harder but I had a better idea.

"Daaaaan!" I shouted, hoping him to hear me despite that music. A few seconds later I heard footsteps and Daniel opened the door. I was holding one of my hands on the chest part of the dress as it was strapless and could fall down if I didn't hold it.

"Missed my lips again?" he asked teasing me. "I wouldn't get enough even if I kissed them all day but this time I have another problem..." I answered looking at him smiling. "Couldn't reach my zipper. Can you do it for me?" I asked turning around.

He chuckled slightly and as I could see from the mirror blushed a little. He reached beside me with just a few steps and his warm hands found my back. Zipping up my zipper he looked at me through the mirror and kissed my neck.

"Want me to put that necklace on too?" he whispered to my ear still kissing my neck and pointing the necklace on the table. I nodded in reply so he took it and put it around my neck. His hands traveled down my shoulders to my waist and he hugged me.

Leaving a peck on my cheek he looked at our reflection in the mirror and whispered: "You look amazing..." Smiling at him I turned back and said "Thanks." I could just look at him all day but every good thing has and end. "We better go inside but before I have to change..." he said so I let go of his neck and went to the bed to wear my high-heels.

Just then Daniel removed his t-shirt and put his short sleeved shirt on. I was trying to put the strap of the shoe to the right place as Daniel was buttoning his shirt. "Here I'll do it for you." he said and came beside me to do the strap. I buttoned his shirt in return and we went back inside after he wore his jeans on too.

"Wo-hoo...Here's our sweet couple. How you doing Emily? Since the morning?" Dean asked as we walked in the living room. Couches were pulled to a side to give us extra space and the decorations looked amazing.

The bell rang, partiers were starting to arrive. It was Stephanie, Georgina, Thomas and Lucinda with all the food and drinks. They all looked perfect, girls were either wearing skirts and blouses or dresses as boys were in jeans and shirts.

After greeting them Thomas (he is a friend of Chase who is dating with Lucinda) joined to the boys for more furniture moving and stuff. As for the girls we went to the kitchen together to get the food and drink ready.

Lucinda was a really outgoing girl with curly caramel colored hair and green eyes. Stephanie was the group's shy member, she was quite but still really cute with her shoulder length blonde hair and dark brown eyes. From all I liked Georgina the most, she was like me not too shy not too outgoing. She had flaming ginger hair with freckles on her face.

"So...how long have you been dating?" asked Georgina as I was putting some cookies in a large plate. "Well, that's a bit complicated..." I answered and started telling her our story. That we met years ago, we were in love, then lost each other's trace, we met a few months ago...

Just as I was telling how we understood who each other were Daniel came in. "Hey girls, talking about me?" he said chuckling and came beside me to take some napkins.

"Thomas spilled water to the floor..." he said chuckling and leaving a small peck on my cheek. "By the way there are new comers. You better hurry up honey."

"We're ready. I'll go and take my phone to check how's Julie doing. Girls do you mind carrying these inside? I'll join you in a minute." "Sure...Take your time..." Stephanie said and moved inside.

As I went through the living room I saw at least 15 people around. Some were the ones I saw in the morning but others were strangers. I ran to my mobile and texted Julie: "How's it going?" After 5 minutes there was reply: "20 min delay, horrifying traffic..." I replied it was OK and walked back inside.

As soon as I stepped into the crowd someone grabbed my hands and when I turned to my left I saw it was Daniel. I told him about the 20 minutes delay and so we joined the crowd for a while. "Come on, there are friends who want to meet my gorgeous girlfriend." he said smiling so we got lost in the crowd.

JULIE'S POV:

I had convinced Chase giving me a ride too so that I could take the bag from their house that Emily left. Yep, we came up with this lie with Daniel. Smart, right? Yet,there was another little problem: We were stuck in traffic but I must say that I'm not complaining at all. I love being around Chase! In the same car, right next to him, watching him as he drives...

DANIEL'S POV:

Emily was looking absolutely perfect today. I loved telling people that she was my girlfriend. I'm really lucky you know? Having her here, right next to me, holding her hands...

"I loved your friends..." Emily whispered to my ear, actually shouted cause well music was really loud. "They loved you too. Especially guys, they couldn't stop looking at you. I'm so lucky cause I have the prettiest girl with me here." I whisper-shouted to her ear. She immediately blushed and smiled at me.

Suddenly her cell phone vibrated in her hand and we knew that it was time.

I waved my hand to Dean to cut the music and then shouted "Alright everyone find somewhere to hide, Lucinda button is right behind you turn off the lights, Ashley and Stephanie go light the candles up, they'll be here in 3 minutes!!"

So there was a dead silence. Everybody crouched behind the couches, hid behind furniture, got under the table and started waiting. I took Emily's hand and got into the small space between the huge CD cabinet and the wall. Emily was pinned right to the wall in front of me and was giggling at me.

"You comfy there?" I whispered and kissed her. I must say this was a really intense moment, kissing in a small space, so close to each other. "Never been better..." she whispered back and kissed me again.

Suddenly we heard chatting from outside of the house and right after that heard Chase opening the door. CLICK!

**

Soo what do you think?

Party is almost here :)

Love you all:)

xxx

Amortentia :)