Night Out

CHASE'S POV:

I watched as Julie came back from the rest room with her gorgeous black mini dress. Never have I ever seen her this hot in my life. She had her hair straightened and it was flowing down her shoulders. She had just a little make up on but hell..she looked like a freaking goddess.

Her black high heels were matching her dress perfectly. Even though she was dressed like many girls around the bar she somehow managed to look different. Innocent. Totally doesn't belong here. She propped herself on the stool next to me and shot me a smile.

"Sorry I kept you waiting." she said resting her arm on the counter. I shrugged and said "Doesn't matter." smiling. Not being able to help myself I checked her out from head to toe. She just looked...wow.

Out of the blue someone slapped my back and said "Chase? You back bro?". Turning on my stool I saw Jason standing right before me. "Hey Jason!" I said grinning to my blonde friend. "You haven't been around for ages man!!" he shouted due to the loud music.

"Yeah. Had better things to do..." I said gesturing at Julie. "Wo-hoo long-term sl-" "HEY EASY!" I shouted when I realized what he thought. "She's my girlfriend. Julie." I said with a calmer tone as Jason laid his grayish-blue eyes on her.

"Jason." he said offering his hand to Julie. Julie held his hand slightly and shook it. "Julie. Pleasure to meet you." she said with a calm tone. "That pleasure is mine, lady." Jason said and pecked her hand.

I coughed uncomfortably and punched Jason's arm lightly. "Ouch, man!!" he protested and rubbed his arm. "Go hunt somewhere else man! She's taken and all mine! You can admire her but if you touch her you are dead." I said with a half-serious tone and stiff expression.

Jason's happy expression changed slightly and he left. "Taken and all yours?" Julie asked putting an eyebrow up. "Got a problem my lady?" I asked grinning and holding her hand that was resting on the counter.

"Mmm. Not at all." she said returning my grin with a warm smile. "But you must know something too Mister. You ARE taken and you ARE all mine. So those chick better stop checking you out or there'll be blood." she said with a calm but kinda angry voice.

I turned around slightly and saw some slutty dressed girls checking me out and giving Julie jealous gazes. I leaned over and kissed Julie's lips briefly, cupping her face softly. Her hand cupped my cheek and she kissed me back.

"Now they know you belong to me." I whispered and she chuckled. "What can I get for you, Chase?" a broad voice asked. Looking behind the counter I saw the bald, Spanish bartender, Abel.

"Don't know. What you want babe?" I asked turning around to face Julie. She thought for a few seconds and then her face brightened up. "Vodka shots?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Why not?" I said smiling to her. Even though I was kinda worried it might be too heavy for her I agreed. "ABSOLOUT Rasberry?" Abel asked, aiming his question to Julie. "Perfect!" she said and smiled.

"Just a few shots babe." I said trying to take things under control a bit.

***

"Juztt one more!!!" Julie meowed trying to reach for the bottle in my hand. I thrusted my face on my palm and looked at her with a silly expression. "No. You've had enough babe." I mumbled and held her by the waist so she wouldn't fall down.

"Let's go home." I whispered to her ear hoping that would soothe her. I felt her lips on my neck and she lightly kissed me. I shuddered at her touch and tried to gather myself.

It was the first time she's ever done something like that. Her lips continued moving on my neck and I guess she left a hickey right there after she sucked lightly.