T.A.S.F.L.33

Today was a big ass day .

The day I find out what I've been carrying inside me for 7 months .

Tyson was out of time for business but was flying in tonight so I would be picking him up.

We would then go to the place where the airplane was suppose to tell us the gender of the baby .

I was so damn excited .

I got up,went into the bathroom ,and did my hygiene routine. I lotioned up and got my outfit out .It was a jumpsuit with blue and pink in it.

I did my makeup and since I had gotten my lace front yesterday ,I didn't have to do  my hair .

It was just an all blue wig because thats what Tyson and I said we wanted first .

I put on my Gucci slides  since I obviously couldn't put on anything else because of how big my stomach is now .

I walked out the room and grabbed my keys .Since I've been pregnant,Tyson moved our room downstairs so I didn't have to attempt to walk down the stairs .

I locked the door and walked to my car .Tyson had recently  purchased it for me ,just out the blue .It was an all white black tented Range Rover. It was beyond beautiful.

I got in and started it up .I turned on my "Boss bitch " playlist and the first song that came on was "Run Me My Money"by Kash Doll .

"Let me you  a lil sum bout me-"

After 20 minutes,I was finally at the airport.

I called Ty and asked where he was and then he appeared out the doors so I hung up .

I got out, he put his stuff down, and gave me a hug.

"I missed you "I say giving him a lustful kiss ,not caring who was looking .

"I missed you too babygirl,but um that ..is how were on our way to our gender reveal party ."he said chuckling while I jumped in .

We got back on the rode after arguing about who was gonna drive and headed to the location .

I could feel Ty staring a whole in my head.

I quickly looked at him then back at the rode .

"What you  looking at?"I asked smiling .

"I can"t look at my beautful girlfriend ,soon to be wife who's giving me the pleasure of having my kids  ?" He asked shifting his head as I blushed and looked away .

"Yeah I guess you can."I said playful rolling my eyes .

We finally arrived to the location and Tyson rushed over and helped me out .

"Thanks bae "

"No problem baby"

We went into the building and everybody was here .

Tyson 's family,alot of Honesty/my family ,and alot of friends.

"Theirs our baby." My and Ty's mom said bringing us into a hug and then switching .

"Hey momma's " we both said .

"Yall ready to see that blue come out ?" Derrel said walking up dapping Tyson up and giving me a hug .

"It betta " We said in unison .

"Guys the airplanes coming !" Someone yelled and we rushed over to it .

Tyson stood behind me holding me.

The airplane came closer and we started counting down.

"Five"

"Four "

"Three"

"Two"

"One"

Blue smoke came out and everyone went crazy .I turned around and kissed and hugged Ty .

"Look it says something!" Mom yelled as I looked back confused .

I couldn't make it out until I really focused .

"Will you marry me?"

I turned around slowly and saw Ty on one  knee with a 6 Carat Princess Ring .

When we went in to fix my promise ring I was low-key staring at it but I didn't think that Tyson saw it.

"Noel will you do me the honor of becoming my fine ass wife ?

.
...
.
..

.
.
.
Sorry to leave yall with a cliffhanger ,I know yall hate me right now but I still love yall .😂

The next chapter will be the last one. I hope you guys enjoyed this book and go over and read my other one.

"Invasion of Privacy "

Thanks for reading through everything💙much love babes