T.A.S.F.L.4

"You hungry ?" Ty asked as he drove.

"Yeah,kinda."I admitted .

"What you want?" he asked.

"Calvers" I said.

"Thank you." Ty said

"For what?" I asked

"For knowing what you want ,most girls have you naming out suggestions but,they say "no"to all of them" Ty said laughing .

"I'm not like most girls ." I said truthfully

"I can see that " he said as he pulled into  a Calvers.

He was coming around to my side but,I opened the door myself.He put his hands up in surrender and raced to the door to open that one for me .I just simply rolled my eyes at his actions.We walked up to a girl at the register ,that looked about my age(I'm 21 Ty is 22).She looked kinda muscular but I DIDN really think much of it .

"Hi,how may I help you?" the girl said looking only at me.The smile was more seductively than regular,or maybe I was just tripping.But,before I could respond Ty did.

"Hi,can I get an Oreo/Reeses milkshake and a vanilla milkshake?" Ty said wrapping his arms around me.What the hell???

The girl saw that and her smile deteriorated into a frown "Your total is $14.52."she said rudely .

Ty gave her the money and we went to go sit at a table.

"Ok,what was that?" referring to the girl and him touching me.

"Well,she had the feels for you and I couldn't have her out here thinking that you were single."he said

"I'm bisexual Ty and I'm single." I said. For a minute he had a horrified look on his face ,then it changed to a smirk.I already knew what he was thinking,freaky ass.

"Eww  nigga,I was playing,dirty,freaky ass."I said cringing at him.

"I bet you're a freak too ,while you talking."he said,smiling.

"You will never find out."I said.

Before he could respond,the cashier called our  number .He grabbed the drinks and I grabbed the bag.When I went to pick up the bag,a paper fell on the floor,I picked it up and looked up at the cashier,while she slightly smiled and winked at me .

I walked out and got in the car and started eating my food as Ty drove somewhere else.I rolled the window down and threw out the paper.Ty looked at me but,didn't say anything.

10 minutes later,we arrived at a beach and sat in the car and ate in silence.He finally broke the peaceful silence by asking"So,tell me about yourself."he asked

"What do you want to know about?" I asked,eating my chuck of Oreo.

"Umm,tell me about your family."he said.

"My mom is a nurse and worked very hard to support me and my little sister.My dad died when I was 15 and all of our family turned on us.So it was just me,my mom,Honesty,and my little sister.She is now 17 years old ." I said remembering when my family was one big happy family.

"Why did your family turn of you,your mom,and you little sister?If you don't mind me asking."he asked.

"Well,one night my sister was at a sleepover at the time,and it was just my mom and I at home.We were upstairs in our rooms,when we heard glass breaking down stairs and were scared.So,we called my dad to come home.We were rushing him,he was worried,speeding,and on the phone.At this time,the sounds were  still going on downstairs.We heard a yell and then a big ass boom on the phone. Suddenly,the noises downstairs stopped.We called 911 and told the operator where out dad might of been ,while he was driving.After that,we went downstairs and there was shit everywhere.Glass broken,tv cracked,furniture torn,and stuff like that.

The policed came and told us that my dad had died on impact and also said that there was no forced entry so basically everybody  thought we were crazy and thought we faked it  they never really liked us but this was the final straw .My mom was a foster child all her life  and didn't have any family.

When my dads side of the family heard the news,they turned their back on us and we were on our own."I said .By this point in my life,after telling the story so many times,there are no more ponds left to feel with my tears.

"Damn Noel,that's fucked up.My dad died when I was 14 years old and my brothers were 9 and 8.

Leaving me to be the man of the house.I started sealing dope to help my mom with rent and to support my little brother.A lot of my friends left me at this point in life because,I had money and they didn't.

Even though I had money,I would still go and visit by dukes and siblings as often as possible.I spoil my family and friends,that stuck with me through everything,financially  and physically.

I don't want to be one  of those fake cornball  ass niggas,that get some money and forget where and who got them there and the motivation .They forget about their family and friends. That shit fucked up. "he said shaking his head .

"I'm happy your not one of those niggas,that stay on that fake shit.I had this one friend that did some snake ass shit like that to me.I had just got my shop ,and was making some bank.

I'm the type of girl that If I got it,you go it too.So naturally,since I didn't want to just hand her the money,I got her a job with one of my friends since she wasn't that good at makeup.

She ran up a check,and stopped coming to work.She stopped answering my calls,stopped answering the door,and she even had the nerve to change her number.

A little while after this,I saw her at the park with some hoes me and Honesty didn't  fuck with ,barking mad shit.Talking about how she got a nigga and I don't.That I needed to be making "boss"moves like her and rah rah rah.

So,I put a hoe on blast .I told her that I put a roof over her head,food in her mouth,those clothes on her back,and those shoes on her feet ,that she would be broke if I didn't get her that job,and that her "nigga "only wanted her for her looks and money.

Which was proven to be true when he left her because like I said,she stopped coming to work.I said that I was the real one making boss moves because I am my own motherfucking boss .She was hella salty.A week later,she was at my door asking for my apology because all her so  called "friends" dropped her because she became broke.

I gave this bitch a 20 and closed my door and that's when I stopped fucking with bitches and learned you can't trust these bitches nor niggas."I said as Tyson laughed.

Ty and I talked for about 20 minutes on some deep and funny type shit before he took me home and reminded me on our deal.I gave him my number and took a shower.After watching some Tv ,I went to sleep.  But not before receiving a goodnight from Tyson .