T.A.S.F.L.6

NOEL POV

It's been 2 weeks and Ty and I have became really close.I really like him and I feel like I can trust him but,we'll see.

I woke up to my alarm and turned it off and went back to sleep.7 minutes later, the alarm rang again,I turned it off and sat up in bed.I got on my Ig  and then got a call from Ty.

"Hey bighead" I said .

"Morning babygirl" he said and I just knew he was smiling.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"I know it's last minute but,I was wondering if you wanted to go to this wedding with me today?" he asked

"Sure "I said kinda excited to see him.

"Ok ,I'll pick you up at 4:00 and the  color is blue or yellow bye Noel" he said.

"Bye Ty" I said .

I was in the shower for about 20 minutes then,I got out and brushed my teeth.I went into my closet and just decided on a pink polo shirt and some black jeans and some all pink slides from Puma .

I got some perfume and put that on along with my gold necklace and Rolex.I saved up for two months to buy this.I was a little late so,I had to just go and miss breakfast.

I headed to work and got out and unlocked the doors,came in,and turned on the lights.Since,I forgot to do my makeup,I quickly just did a little foundation ,lipgloss,and a pink glitter cut crease as my employees came in.

I did three clients and then I waited on my last client. She was a middle aged and had dark brown,blue eyes,and a beautiful smile.

"Hi,I'm here for my 9:00 appointment. "she said with a wide smile showing off her perfectly shaped teeth.

"Whats the event for ,if you don't mind me asking?"  I said getting my materials .

"No problem sweetie,I was suppose to be going to a wedding but ,the wedding was  postponed  until today .My son was suppose to go to,but,he was with his mystery women." she said smiling.

"Mystery women?" I asked starting with her eyeshadow.

"Yeah he was talking to me about her saying she was something else and how he might just commit to only her." she said as if she didn't believe it.

"Do you believe him?" I asked doing her smokey eye.

I'm one nosey ass girl

"I want  to ,I know he can but,I just hope this girl is really as he talks about her,she owns her own makeup shop just like you and by the sounds of it she's really good so she won't be after his money. He's never talked about a girl the way he talked about her so I think she just might be my daughter-in- law one day." she said laughing.

The door opened and in came Tyson with a Mcdonald bag .He had a big ass smile on his face,looked down,and that smile was replaced with a confused look. He walked up to me .

"Ma?"he asked   Sadie. Was this his mom? Was  I  the one he was talking about?Sadie opened her eyes and smiled.

"Tyson,what are you doing here?" she asked surprised.

"I'm here to see Noel and bring her some food"he said.

"So,I'm the girl you were talking about?" I asked .

"Yes" he said glaring at his mom .

"Thanks " I said blushing.

"Well,what a small world.Tyson did you invite her to the wedding ? "she asked him.

"Yes mom" he said stealing one of my fries.

"You're annoying " I said mugging him.

"I know" he said with a cocky smile.

"Yall two are so cute ,get together so I can take a picture"she said as I finished with her makeup.

I hopped on Ty's back and he held my legs and we both smiled .She took the picture and I got down.Just then ,Ty got a call that made his smile turn to a frown.

"Shit,I have to pick up my suit  but,I'll pick you up in 2 hours " he said. 

"Ok,bye"I said throwing my bag away and Sadie giving me the money.

"Bye" he said as he walked out of the shop.

"Yall are so cute,he hasn't looked this happy since Courtney" she said .

"Who is Courtney?" I asked making her smile go down.

"Sorry sweetie ,thought he told  you ,bye see you later" she said kissing me on the cheek and walking out of the door.I got my stuff and said goodbye to everyone and left.

I got home and I got a text message from Ty that he was gonna be here  soon.I decided to take another shower after that I did the usual and then put on the  dress,it  was a royal blue and looked so beautiful.

I decided to take another shower after that I did the usual and then put on the  dress,it  was a royal blue and looked so beautiful

I put on my Red bottoms ,touched up my makeup and decided to just watch the Fosters until Ty got here.

Which he did,interrupting  me from a good ass part.I went to open the door.

Ty was standing there with a black suit with some Gucci loafers  on,a Rolex,one chain,and he just got a fresh ass cut. He  looked so fucking fine and handsome.

"You look beautiful."he said raking his eyes down my body and back up to my face .I blushed.

"Thanks,you don't look to bad yourself" I said.

"Girl bye you know I look fine ass hell"he said giving me a grin.

"Yeah whatever,let's go" I said while rolling my eyes,locking the door,and walking to the car door that Ty beat  me to and opened it.I got in,he got in and we started driving.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" I asked out of the blue.

"Yeah wassup?" he asked looking at me then back at the road.

"Who's Countney? " I asked making him tense up .

"Where did you get that name from?" he asked.

"Your mom said that you haven't looked this happy in a long time,except Courtney." I said.

"Umm,she was my girlfriend"he said.

"What happen with you two?" I asked seeking more information.

"Don't wanna talk about it"he said sternly .

I know it seemed like a personal question but,I have told him so much about my personal life that it didn't seem fair that he was not telling me that much about his.

"Wow,not trying to make this about me but,I have took you through hell and back  about my life and you can't tell me one thing about your life.How am I suppose to trust you when you can't even trust me?" I said while looking out the window.He took a big breath at my words.