T.A.S.F.L.23

I went to tried to find something to wear to this date tonight with my baby but it's been real hard .In a minute , I'm just about to suggest staying in but something tells me that he really wanted to go out so I'm going to try and find something to wear .

I finally find something to wear after 20 more minutes of looking.

I put that on and then did my makeup.I decided on this .

I just decided to flat iron my hair since it's been natural for a minute .I put on a few peices of jewelry and my gold plated earings that my mom got me last Chritmas .

I went downstairs and began to watch Empire as I waited for Tyson . 12 minutes later,I heard a knock as my door .I opened it and there was a sexy looking Tyson.He had on a black dress shirt, black jeans not too tight but not too loose ,and some shiny dress shoes .That you would never think a guy like Tyson would own but then again,he's always surprising me .He smiled at me as I smiled at him .

"You look beautiful and sexy ,all at once."He said as I laughed .

"I know but thanks .You looking mighty handsome over there."I said as he smiled and winked at me .

"You know me, gotta look handsome for my baby ."He said as he kissed my cheek .

"Ready to go ?"I asked him .

"Yeah let's go ."He said as he took my hand and lead me out to his car after locking the door .

"Where to ?"I asked .

"None of your business. "He laughed as he kept his eyes on the road .

"You're no fair ."I said slightly pouting as he slapped my thigh.

"Stop with that crybaby shit before I get over and give you something to cry about . "He said as dirty thoughts ran through my mind .

"That would be nice ."I said teasing him ,biting my lip .

"Don't tempt me ."He said as I laughed .

"Ok ok."I said said laughing .

The rest of the car ride was Tyson and I singing to the songs that came on or singing them. It was fun .Eventually ,we pulled up to a gated area and I was a little confused .But Tyson grabbed my hand and lead me towards it ,not saying a word.He entered a code and the gates opened as a guard nodded as we entered .He walked me to a garden where he had set up a picnic .He pulled the chair out and I smiled thanking him . He took his seat across from me and smiled at me .I looked around as I became amazed by the sight I saw .It was so beautiful .

"Thank you baby ,this is so beautiful ."I said when I put my head down as I single tear ran down my face .Seconds later ,Tyson lifted my head up with his finger and frowned at me .

"Don't cry babygirl you deserve this and so much more and I want to be the one to do that for you ."he said as he kissed my forehead and sat back down.

"Thank you"was all I could mutter ,Tyson just had a way with his words that would sometimes leave me speechless.

"Now, I did bring us some food but we can also order something if you'd like ."

"Nah ,this is fine thanks bae ."I said as I took the hot steak and baked potatoes out of the tubaware .

We began to eat in silence but ,it was very peaceful .He ate as he stared directly at me causing me to smile and look down.You know that shit for real when you still get nervous around him .

"What chu looking at?"I asked as I scrunched my face up .

"I can't look at my fine beautiful ass girlfriend no more ?"he asked me as I blushed .

"I mean ,you can."I laughed.

"Ok then ."he said as he twisted his neck at me .

"Who you getting smart with?"I asked.

"You ."was all he said before he started kissing me. Our hands moved around eachother body and for a second,I thought we are going to end up fucking right here on this table but ,sadly he pulled away .

"Not here baby ,let's go home . "He said as I nodded and we got up and walked to the car .

He started driving with his hand on my my leg rubbing up and down.Causing heartbeats in my punani.

He pulled up in our drive away and we got out. He held my hand as we walked to the door .He opened it ,I went in and so did he .He locked it and picked me up bridle style and carried me to our room.He laid me on the bed as he slowly took off my hells never looking away. He took off his shirt and began to kiss my stomach.He took my bra off and began to massage and suck on my nipples .Then ,his phone rang but he ignored it and continued what he was doing. He slowly took off my pants as I took his off .Then,once again his phone rang this time, he picked it up not looking at the caller ID.

"Fuck you want ?"he said as I laughed and rubbed his chest .

....

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN SOMETHING HAPPEN TO HER?"He yelled as I grew scared .

.....

"Fuck,we're on our way ."He said as he hung up and started putting his clothes back on and he handed me back mine .

"What was that about ?"I asked.

"Mom she's-she's in the hospital . "Was all he said but little did he know ,their lifes would change .For better ?Or worst ? Well you're just gonna have to keep reading to find out .....