T.A.S.F.L.5

I woke up in the morning with a slight cold but,I don't know why. I was sniffing,couching,and sneezing. I was just laying in bed when I got a call from Ty after it ringed twice,I answered.

"Hello?" I said 

"Wassup,Noel?"

"Nun,just sitting up in bed" I said as I coughed.

"You sick?" he asked

"Yep" I said sneezing.

"Oh,that's too bad I was gonna ask you if you wanted to hang out but,you sick so nevermind .I 'll talk to you later." he said as he just hung up on me without me responding.

Well okay then I thought to myself.

I got out of bed and went in took a 20 minute hot ass shower and put my robe on and went to make myself so tea.I made it and after watching some Tv ,I was done.

I called my shop and told them to cancel my appointments because I was sick.I was beyond pissed, I loved doing makeup ,but I couldn't risk them getting sick.

I just put on some basketball shorts and a hoodie and was about to walk outside and get me some food when,there was a knock on my door. I went to open it and it was Ty.He had a Calvers bag and a Soup Kitchen bag .I opened the door wider so he could come in.

"Hey ." I said opening the door wider so he could come in .

"Wassup" Ty said walking in and  put the bags on the couch and sat down . 

"No,need to say make yourself at home." I said laughing.

I went and sat next to him and asked him"What's all this?"

"Well,I got you a Oreo/Reeses milkshake because I remember you said it was your favorite and I got you some chicken noodle soup"he said nonchantly. I had to look away because I knew  I was chessin and blushing hard as fuck.

"Thanks ,Ty." I said .

"No problem"he said

We sat down and drunk the milkshakes and I ate my soup. We were having a very deep conversation about life and I asked if  he wanted to watch a movie with me.We were about to watch the movie but, Ty said he had to leave to handle a business problem. So, we said our goodbyes, he kissed my forehead, and left.

Afterwards I decided I wanted to go see  my mom so I just headed out in my hoodie and sweats,I also brought all the stuff I got at the mall for Roe and mom I got us some food  from Applebee's because when I called she and my little sister (Monroe)hadn't ate. I pulled up at the spot and got out and unlocked the door with my key.

"Hello ?" I asked.

"In here!" my mom yelled  from inside the kitchen.

"Hey mom " I said as I entered the kitchen.

"Hey Ajanae" Monroe said hugging me and calling me by my middle name.

"Hey Roe " I said pulling the food out and hugging her back .

"I missed you,girl ."she said going back to her phone to send someone a text message while blushing like crazy.

"Me too " I said sitting down in my blue fur chair that I got for my 18th birthday.I'm extra as hell,I know.

"Thank you honey" my mom said starting to eat.

"No problem" I said starting to eat my food as well.

*After we were done**

Monroe went into her room to talk to her boyfriend.I still haven't meet him yet.Mom hasn't either nor knows about him.

"Soo"my mom said smiling as I raised an eyebrow .

"Are  you seen anybody yet" she asked me.I guess Tyson counts but I don't know .

"Tyson" I said blushing.

"Ohhh, I am so happy for you so , when do I get to meet him?" she asked.

"I don't know I just meet him so yeah .What about you?" I asked hopping she finally opened her heart up again to someone.

" Well"she started .

I got excited .

"Who is he?"I asked smiling

"His name is Derrel and I meet him at work the other day,he was one of the doctors helping me out." she said.My mom after 9 years,is finally becoming a doctor .

"Ohhh,so when can I meet him?" I asked.

"When I get to meet Ty Ty " she said making me mentally roll my eyes .

"You already giving him a nickname." I said

"Yep" she said.

Mom and I talked for a little while longer before I left and went home.I got in the shower and went to sleep.

Ty's pov

I wanted to stay with my babygirl but,I got a call from Derrik that they found this trap house we been looking up for so,I had to go.

We gonna hit it up tonight. I headed to the trap and walked through the door and saw that everyone was getting ready for tonight.

I  went into my office and strapped up .I put a gun in my pants,2 on each hip,and one on each leg. I was ready so,I headed back out and me and the gang headed out into 3 cars.

It took about 20 minutes to get to the this trap house and we parked a little while back so they couldn't see us pull up.We hopped out and crouched and ran to the door .

I counted to three and we busted open the door, dumb ass nigga didn't even have any fucking guards. We rushed in a killed the two niggas sitting on the couch smoking weed.

We headed straight for the basement and  ran down the stairs shooting everything and anything moving. We started tearing shit up to the find my safe .

So,about 2 months ago I was in Florida for vacation with my family,when I got home I found out that my safe was missing.In it held a chain ,I know that I'm wealthy and all but,that necklace meant a lot to me.

I had forgot to grab it out of there before I left .It was a necklace that my dad had that he was gonna give me when I turned 18 but,since he died,my mom gave it to me.

The chain had the  name "Warrior " on it  with a cross .It symbolized that through  anything if you were a true warrior,you would get though it.When I  found out that my safe was gone,I lost my shit.I killed all my guards well all but two .It wasn't their shift .

I ran into one room and the safe was just sitting there,it was almost too easy.I checked to make sure there wasn't any traps and grabbed the safe.

"Ayo,I got it !" I yelled .

We all ran back out and got in the car.We decided to stop at Mcdonald's because we were all hungry.We discussed what we wanted .

"Hi,welcome to Mcdonalds how may  I help you?"the girl asked .

"Umm can I get some 2 Crispy Tenders,1 Mcchicken ,1 Sweet BBQ with bacon burger, 1 quarter ponder with cheese,1 double quarter ponder without  cheese,with all of those put a large fry on,1 Spirte,and 4 Coca-Cola's"I said.

"You're total is $20 dollars"she said.

I pulled up to the window and saw the girl.

"Hi"she said showing off her beautiful smile but,that just took me back to Noel and how this girl had nothing on her. 

"Hi "I said giving her the money and without another glance,pulled up to the delivery window.2 minutes later, she came back to the window ,and gave me my food.

"Thank you "I said and pulled off .I dropped the gang off  at the trap and headed home while finishing up my Sprite.

I got home and after debating decided to get in the shower,even though I was tired as shit.I got out,put some boxers on,texted Noel goodnight,waited for her to respond,and went to sleep.