T.A.S.F.L.11.

Noel pov

I was sitting on the couch,watching Tv with Nyah and Honesty laughing,when I got a call from Derrick .

"Hey  wassup ,where ya'll niggas at  ya'll  girls miss ya'll" I said laughing.

"Umm Noel,Ty was shot in the back and is now in the hospital." he said.

"Wh-wh-what?" I said on the verge of tears.

"Noel,Ty got shot." he said as I could hear sadness in his voice.

I started crying as I put on my shoes .

"What happened?" Nyah asked.

"Ty-shot-hospital" Is all I could say  as I grabbed my keys and ran to my car,the girls soon running afterwards. We all got in the car and I sped off to the hospital.It was complete silence,as nothing but my crying was heard.

"Noel slow down,speeding n' shit." Honesty said.

"Sorry"Is all I said.

I had stopped crying by now because I knew I had to be strong for Ty.After about 7 minutes,we made it to the hospital .I rushed in and started looking around everywhere for the guys.

"Ma'am do you know where Tyson Moore  is?" I asked the secretary .

"Maybe " she said looking at me with a stank look and then looking  back at  her computer.

"Is that a yes or a no?"I asked getting slightly pissed off .

"Yes "she said as she blew a big ass bubble right in my face and continued typing on her computer .

"Where is he?" I asked as  I felt the urge to reach across the table and beat her ass .

"Who are you to him,one of his many fuck buddies ?" she asked as she chuckled a little still looking at the computer.

"Look lady ,my boyfriend was admitted to this hospital because he was shot.I have no idea where he is ,what happen,or if he is even alive.So,tell me where the hell he is before I reach over this counter and beat your ass. " I said in a low voice so no one heard but her,Honesty ,and Nyah.

"124" she said.

I walked away and looked for 124 for about 3 minutes before I found it and went inside.I saw Sadie,Derrik.,Tyrell,Lucas,Sasha,and about four other dudes.

(A/N Ty's brothers were out of town)

"Noel"Sadie said coming and hugging me while crying.

"Is he ok?"I asked .

"He-he-he's in a coma." Sadie said crying on my shoulder.Just as on queue,I started balling my eyes out .

How could he just be fine two hours and now he's in a fucking coma.He was suppose to come back to me safe.I need him to come back to me.For some reason,even though I haven't know him that long,I don't feel whole with out him. I know that sounds really dumb and cliche but,I don't know its how I feel.

"When is he gonna wake up?" I asked drying my eyes with a tissue.

"They said that he has to wake up on his own and hopefully he's not paralyzed when he does ." Derrik said . I sat quiet,holding Sadie.

"You must be Noel ." One of the mystery guys said.

"Yes ,I'm sorry but who are you guys?" I asked not trying to to sound rude.

"We're basically like Ty's hit man ,we were there tonight. "another mystery nigga said.

"You know who did  this to Ty?" I asked.

"Yeah ,we tried to get them but they  blew a bomb  n'shit." another mystery nigga said.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Her name is Briana " the last mystery nigga said.Why does that name sound familiar?

"What's her last name?" I asked with sudden anger rising inside of me.

"Gywn"he said and I lost my shit.

"Oh word ,when you  find her ,lock her up and call me .I said.

"Can I be alone with him for a minute?" I asked,everyone nodded  and left.

"Hey Ty" I said as I kissed his for head.

"I miss you"

"I know it was like 3 hours ago that I last saw you but,I haven't heard  your sexy deep voice." I said as I laughed.

"Your family and friends need you .I need you." I said as a tear ran down my face.

"I wish this wasn't the lifestyle you lived.But,I understand why you do it and stuff. I just worry about you sometimes."

"I know that you can protect yourself but still."

"Is all this shit really worth making your family and friends suffer when they lose  you.Your mom will be a wreck if she loses you. Derrik is your best friend ,I'm sure he'll feel some type of way. Your brothers will need you to teach them how to be a man.....I will need you to complete me.

I know that we are new at "us" but,I feel like when I go too long without seeing or hearing you,I  go crazy.I know that I have never ever felt this way about any other guy  like,ever.They all showed me how I didn't wanna be treated .They cheated on me and broke my heart.I never knew I could feel this way about someone until you.

I know all this shit sounds early and cliche' but I don't give two fucks about any of that.If I feel a certain way,I announce it .I have always been that way.Just like I don't let people fuck with what's mine,which is you.I'm promise Ty,when I find this wack ass bitch I'm going to blow her shit out and make her wish her daddy  remembered to pull out ." I said as I kissed his cheek and walked out. 

After debating with Sadie for a long time on me staying at the hospital,I decided to go home .Since,I hadn't eaten for a few hours ,I picked me up some Checkers.I got a spicy chicken sandwich and a Banana milkshake.

I pulled up to my  house and walked in .I put my food in the fridge and went to take a much needed hot shower.While I was in there,I couldn't stop thinking about Ty.

If he died ,I don't know how I would feel .I just know it wouldn't be a good sight.I got out and I ate my food and drunk my shake while watching some Tv.

I decided to make a prayer that Ty gets better and wake up.

This not the prayer yall😂

I really hope the gang find that  hoe ass bitch so I can put a few bullets through her body.Including her brain.I can't believe that I called that hoe my friend at one point in my life.I believe that she killed him because he probably killed someone that was her"nigga" at the moment and he wasn't looking.

But by all means, shit ain't sweet around this bitch cause when I find that bitch ,she gone wish her momma was on birth control .

Anyway,after turning off all my lights,I drifted off to sleep.