T.A.S.F.L.26

-----Noel's pov

My alarm began to go off as I huffed and started to search for it .It was on my bed somewhere but that didn't help that it was a lot of pillows on my bed .I finally found it and turned it off .I sat in bed and decided to call my mom but she didn't answer so I just texted that I would be over there after I came from the hospital .Tyson been kinda weird these last couple of days but I guess I kinda understand why .He's going through a hard time and all he needs from me is for me to be there for him when he needs it .

I got up and walked into my bathroom to use it.Afterwards ,I turned the water on and started stripping down .I put my clothes in the hamper and proceeded  to get into the shower .

I was in there for a good twenty minutes before I got out and dried  off .I brushed my teeth and washed my face .I went into my room to find an outfit and after 5 minutes ,I finally found one .

I went into my room to find an outfit and after 5 minutes ,I finally found one

I put on some big hoop earrings and put my hair into a bun .I grabbed my keys ,phone,and walked outside of the door .I would go and see Tyson's mom after I got off of work at 4 :30 .I parked my car and got out walking up to the door as the security guard opened it and I thanked him .Yeah I know ,a security guard  ?But hell yeah females love to try to fight n shit then some bitches really think they cut and bold and try to steal .Those girls get banned from my place .Ion play that shit .

"Goodddddmorning ladiesss "I sang as they looked at me weird .

"What ?"I asked as I sat my stuff down getting my station ready .

"Nothing "They said in unison.

"Come on sweetie "I mentioned to the teenager that was waiting with I'm guessing her mom who also got up .

"Hi "I greeted her and her mom that sat in my guest chair .

"Hi "they both said.

"So ,what can I do for you today ?"I said looking at her then her mom .

"We have a wedding to go to and I just want a look that's simple."her mom said as the girl rolled her eyes .Her mom  didn't catch it but I did .

"I told her I could do it but she insisted we come in here even though I have heard great things about this place .You're amazing."the girl said smiling .

"Awee thank you ...."I said realizing I didn't get her name .

"Somone "she said .

"Thank you Somone "I said as I began to prep her face .About an hour and 10 minutes later ,I was finally done .I gave Somone the mirror and let her look at herself .

"Damn you really know how to beat a bitch face ."she said as her mom laughed .

"Language young lady ,and yes it looks beautiful .Thank you Noel "she smiled at me .

"Well ,I'm happy you liked it .If you could follow me to the counter ,I can give you the amount ."I said as they followed me .

"So today we did a full face which in total is $100 ."I said looking up .

The mom smiled at me and pulled out a crisp 100 dollar bill and handed me it .

"Thank you for your service ."they said as they walked out .

"Anytime "I said .

I continued on three more faces after those ,I started packing up .

"Bye ladies "I said as I headed out .

"Bye "they all said.

I got in my car and stopped for some McDonald's before I went to the hospital .I got my food and continued on my way .I went in and ask if I could go see her and the nurse nodded and gave me the room number .I found it after looking like a damn crazy weird and went in .There was only Tyson in there and he was crying .He didn't even realize that I was there and he just began to talk to her .I tiptoed and sat down not wanting to interrupt .

"Ma ,I need you to wake up.You are so important to me and I love you so much .I need you .I need you to tell me when I'm fucking up and try to help me fix it .I need my mother .I already lost dad please stay with me .It's not your time .There is so much more you have to do and see .Like me and Noel get married and have kids .Well right now ,I think she's mad at me because I yelled at her when I had first found out about your condition .I didn't mean to but I just wasn't there .My mind was somewhere else and I was angry .I know if you were awake right now ,you would slap me upside my head for being so stupid .I took it out on her and I need to apologize ."he said.

"No need ,I forgive you  ."I said as his head bolted up and he smiled .

"You been here the whole time ?"he asked blushing .

"Aweee now I got you blushing .Oh how the times have changed ."I said laughing as he put up the middle finger .

I talked to mom for about 10 minutes then the doctor came in and told us she needed something so we left .We decided just to go home and chill since I was done with work and he was done with his too .We got in the crib and decided to watch a movie .We agreed on the Lottery Ticket.

We started watching that until he started kissing me.We started making out and he picked me up carrying me to the bed and laying me down as he began to kiss my body .We both took our clothes off and .....well let's just say that I gave him some act right .

After that ,we cuddled up and went to sleep .