T.A.S.F.L.13

I was woken out of my sleep by my alarm.I damn near wanted to through that shit across the room.I sat up in bed and went on Snapchat.I watched some people and took so pics with and without filters.After I was done,I decided to get up and get ready to go get some  breakfast for me and Sadie .

I did my hygiene thing and then put on this.

I grabbed my keys and headed to Koney Island.I got the food and headed to the hospital.I walked in and saw Sadie sitting there reading a book.

"Goodmorning,Sadie." I said.

"Noel, please call me mom."she said with a small smile.

"Ok "Is all I said.

"How has he been doing?" I asked handing her the food.

"Good,still up to him though." she said .

"Oh"I said taking a bite of my toast.

"I know this is a terrible question but,how are you?" I asked drinking my orange juice.

"I'm  praying every day and having faith that he is going to wake up.Faith is enough  to keep me sane."she said,

"I'm also praying,I just wish that faith was enough for me as well." I said truthfully.

"I know baby.You just have to be strong for him and be here for him when he does wake up."she said.

"I will,I promise mom."  I said as she smiled at me calling her mom.

"I'm going to go home for a quick shower ,I'll be back soon." she said .

"Ok" I said as she walked out but,not before kissing Ty on the forehead.

"Hey Ty"I said as she walked out.

"Look,if this is the last time I get to talk to you while your at least breathing then, I want to tell you something...I love you Ty .

I know shit   sound brazy but it's true.I just get this feeling when I'm around,near,or hear your name .Like I didn't know what to call it at first ,I thought it was just butterflies.

I've  become hella nervous when I'm around you and forget what to say.Just the thought of you makes me nervous.I never needed anyone before but,I need you .

Without you ,my heart is breaking.I have stopped eating as much as I do,I can't really sleep,I have nightmares and need you here with me.

You have been asleep for 3 weeks,I need you to wake up.So I can hear your voice ,see your smile,and your handsome eyes.I haven't ever thought about kids before but,I have with you.

I want my kids to call you dad.I want to call you  my husband.I want your last name .I want my life to be combined with yours .I just want your loyalty,love,and affection.I need you to wake up Ty  G shit  ?I love you."I said crying while grabbing his hand and looked down at my shoes.

I felt a squeeze in my hand..........

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT JUST WANTED TO LEAVE YOU GUYS WITH A CLIFFHANGER.DID TY JUST WAKE UP?DID HE FEEL THE SAME WAY?

READ TO FIND OUT MORE.