T.A.S.F.L.7

Do you like the story to far?If you do vote on it and comment down below!!! 

"Courtney and I met at a party and I got her number and we started chilling with eachother. We eventually got together and everything was fine.

The lies,trust issues,and fights started appearing.One day ,I came home and she told me that she was pregnant .I was so excited I thought that this would fix us.We went to the doctor and got an ultrasound.

Everything was fine with the baby and she was very happy.We bought so much stuff and we later found out it was a boy.

I was even more excited.I thought her being pregnant would stop everything between us but it didnt. I was having hope that it was symptoms  or something and maybe when the baby finally came out,things would go back to the way they were.

So,9 months later,it was time.Do in just  2 weeks .I was at work though and she was at home.I came home that night to find all of the baby stuff gone and along with Courtney and her stuff.

At first ,I thought she was kidnapped and robbed until I saw a letter.I opened it up and if basically was a DNA  test proving I wasn't the father of the baby and an apology letter.

She told me that she had sex with someone else at a party and it didn't mean anything,at first.Then,they started texting and talking ,he was basically the side dude.

She found out she was pregnant and just told me because she wanted all the baby stuff since,the baby daddy didn't have money  at the time.She already knew it was his but,decided to make sure. Sure  enough ,it wasn't mine.

She did love me but ,became distant because she didn't feel the same way any more,as she stated  in the letter .She said she had feelings for her baby daddy and was "very sorry".

I didn't believe it at  first but,then I thought about it and realized that we hadn't had sex for months before she told me she was pregnant so it couldn't be mine.I was devastated and made a promise to myself to stay out of relationships." he said.

Damn,she did him so fucking grimy and it was sad.I did feel bad for him but,decided not to show it since it probably wouldn't help.

"Damn,that's fucked up."  I said .

"Yeah no lie" he said.

"Who's weeding are we going to ?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"My friend named Lucas ,we came up in this drug thing together that's like my bestfriend aside from Derrik of course"he said.

"Oh,that's cool .How old is he?" I asked.

"He's 22 just like me ." he said.

"How long they been together?" I asked.

"Three years and they have a 1 year old together ." he said.

"Why your mom going?"I asked.

"She and his mom have been friends since they were in diapers so,naturally we became friends too."he said .

"Oh " I said taking the aux cord to play my music.I looked through my phone and found one of my favorite songs.

"For everybody" by Kash Doll. I skipped to the"wifey" part since it was my favorite.

17 minutes later and we pulled to a beach.Ty came around to my side and opened the door for me.I responded with a "thanks".

We walked over to the beach and Sadie and two teenage boys walked over to us.

"Noel!" Sadie said giving me a hug which I returned.The two boys dapped Ty up and smiled at me.

"Noel these are my boys ,Tyson's brothers.Boys this is Tyson's girlfriend or soon to be ."Sadie said winking at me.

"Wassup Noel I'm Jason" Jason said.He was lightskin with braces even though he didn't really need them and looked a lot younger than Ty and I .

"Hi "I said shaking his hand.

"Hey Noel I'm Rashaun"Rashaun said.He was darkskin with a nice smile and had an athletic build just like Jason and looked close in age to Jason.They were really cute but,not as cute as their brother .

"Hi " I said shaking his hand.

"So this is the girl you were talking about Ty?"Jay asked  smiling.

"Yes"Ty said proudly wrapping his arm around me and winking at me causing me to blush and look away.

"Let's go sit down." Sadie said .

"Alright "we all said at the same time walking to the white chairs that had yellow roses on them .It was honestly so cute.

We sat down and the music started shortly after .The bridesmaids and the grooms men walked out.The girls had on yellow flare  out dresses with lace and it looked so pretty.

The boys/men had on a black suit with a blue or a blue bow and they looked very handsome. After they came out ,we stood up and waited for the bride,who I later found out was named Myah.

She came out in a A line Princess dress with rhinestone on the waist and the boob area,it fit her great figure.

"She looks beautiful."I whispered to Sadie.

"I know "Sadie whispered  in my ear.

When Myah made her way to Lucas.Him and Myah started tearing up,they were really in love.I hope I can be this way with someone.Anyway,they said there vows and kissed .They were so cute. Afterthat, we headed to the resception. There I met Myah,Lucas,and their family members.They were really cool and laided back,well,at least Lucas was. Myah made me get on the floor and dance with her and we exchanged numbers .

I also slowed danced with Ty.The food was really good but it was getting late so Myah and me exchanged numbers .We said goodbye to everyone and left .He took me home and I invited him in.

"You wanna watch a movie?"I asked.

"Yeah"he said plopping down on the couch turning the tv on .

I went upstairs to change my clothes and came down with a big blanket for us both and popped us some popcorn.

I came and laid down next to Ty,put my legs on his lap,he put the blanket on us,and I ate some popcorn and then gave Ty it.

After about 3 minutes,we found a movie to watch .It was called Don't Knock Twice,since my firestick was jail broke, we could watch pretty much anything . 

The movie was kinda scary and I would cuddle up against Ty at the scary parts.Not gonna lie,being in his arms made me feel safe and warm .

Corny bitch ? I knowww

Ughh, what is the man doing to me?He has me weak at my knees just by his presence ,just think what he could do if we were in my bed together.

Get ya mind out the gutter Noel...damn .

He has me opening up to him about my life in ways I thought I never would before and I like it .I feel like I can trust him with my life.

Anytime I just as much as think about him I start to blush and when we come into contact with eachother,my heart stops and I get hella nervous .He has my heart and he doesn't even know it yet . 

When the movie was over***

When the movie was over we just fell  asleep on the couch.I snuggled up against him and I could feel he was hard against my ass.I just smiled and decided to play with him.I snuggled further up against him as he groaned and steadied my  hips and I  smiled  and acted like nothing happened.

How did you feel  when Ty opened up to Noel ?Do you think what Courtney did was grimy ???