T.A.S.F.L.30

Noel pov

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon .I looked around until  I found some breakfast sitting in the dresser .

" I'm so damn hungry" I thought to myself .

I grabbed the plate and started eating.

"This shit good as hell. "I groaned and I heard a chuckle and looked up to see Jordan standing in the doorway laughing.

"Goodmorning "I said with a mouth full of eggs in my mouth.

"Goodmorning, I see you like my cooking. "He said laughing a little more.

"Suck a dick Jordan ."I said sticking up the middle finger .

""he said laughing walking out and closing the door .

Jordan got that asshole of a boss to give me a Tv so I turned that on and watched some Martin .I slowly feel back asleep and I guess I was out for a long ass time because when I woke up it was dark outside.

I decided to take a shower so I grabbed some PJ's and a towel and went into the bathroom. I took a 20 minute shower and got out putting on the Pajamas .

At this point, she's been there a week.

I was staring at the wall for some time turning to figure out what this man wanted with me and Tyson.I mean,I know Ty is a drug lord  but this wasn't business ,this felt  personal .

He seemed more drawn to me though.

I was in the middle of a Hallmark Christmas movie when I heard loud "booms" going on downstairs .

I started to get scared and decided to get my sharp price of glass I got from the mirror  and hid in the closet but sadly ,I wasn't fast enough .

The bitch ass goon came in ,swooped me up ,and carried me out .I started screaming just so Ty knew I was ok .Bitch ass carried me to the "bosses" office and threw me on the couch while I mugged the fuck out of him making his snicker.

"Shit ain't funny drop me like that again and watch how I fuck you up ." I said .

"Bitch bye " he said walking out  while  Jordan and the boss walked in .Jordan giving me apologetic eyes while the bosses was  straight hatred.

"So seeing as how your boyfriend really stepped today and brought out his bad side ,he's killed all my man except for my self and ..my son.

What?Jordan is this niggas son ?

"Yeah anyways, he's looking for us but since my door is pad locked it's gonna take him a minute get in so let me make since of all this before I have my favorite and only son kill your little boyfriend and soon to be baby daddy ." He said laughing patting Jordan on the shoulder .

I looked up at Jordan and shook my head when he looked at anything besides me .

"Well ,years and years ago I met this girl she was real sweet ,pretty hazel eyes ,nice smile, pretty dimples ,and long hair .She was smart ,intelligent ,funny ,everything a man could ask for in a women .We instantly fell in love but after I cheated on her with a one night stand she broke up with me as we just agreed to be bestfriends. A  few months later she met this guy and from that day on it was always those two. Always together ."

"Of course we would hang out as usual bestfriends but sometimes he would be there too and it started pissing me off .He was always there. We got into a fight about it  and we cut eachother off so for the next year and a half we didn't talk to eachother. Until one night ,they got into a fight and she came to me crying .We ended up kissing and umm" he said seductively smiling and  licking his lips .

"Made love .She didn't end up going home until the next night .After that ,we agreed to continue to mess  around behind her at this point  husband's back. A few weeks later she she came over with a small stomach bump and told me she was pregnant. I asked her whose it was and she told me that it was mine .I was so happy but she slowly told me she was going to tell her husband  that  it was his, she made me so  mad ." He said laughing.

This nigga crazy.

"He needed to be out the picture for us to be happy .But ,sadly by this time,they had their own daughter which I  promised myself one day would kill her as well."

"So I set him up and killed him.  I was for sure she wouldn't know I did it .Weeks later ,she came over with a  bat and started breaking my windows ,she dinted my car ,and keyed it .If I didn't threaten to call the cops on her she would have continued .I always loved that crazy side of  her. She cried and told me how I shouldn't have done that and I told her that I did it so we could be together. She told me that I was crazy and that she only saw me as a friend and nothing more ."

"She said that when she had the baby that she was taking it but I came in while her sister in law was watching him and took him .If she didn't want me she couldn't have Jordan so I took him and moved off the grid, she tried to find us but we kept moving but I've realized over the years that we were young and she didn't mean what she said so I am going to get her  back and I'm pretty sure at this point you know who I'm talking about ."He said smiling as I looked between him and Jordan as Jordan looked at the boss with hurtful eyes .

"You fucking lair!You said I didn't have a sister or a brother !That no one wanted me besides you!My mom wanted me ,it was you that she didn't want ." He said as the boss got up and started throwing punches when the door flew open and Tyson came in shooting the boss in the head moving on shooting Jordan in the stomach before I could stop him .My head started to spin and my stomach was hurting really bad .

"Baby- "I stopped him .

"He's my br-brother Ty promise me he won't die ." I said .

"Shit ,I'm so sorry Noel I'-I I -didn't kn-" I cut him off again .

"Promise me "

"I promise you ."he said before I blacked out .