T.A.S.F.L.12

Noel pov 

Its been 2 weeks and Ty still hasn't woken up .I'm  getting a little nervous if he ever will.I have been  trying to find that bitch but,still can't.She a little hiding ass bitch but it's cool, when the gang catch her ass Imma fade her ass so bad.I have been hanging out with Nyah ,Myah,Honesty,and Sasha alot . We are becoming closer.

Anyway,it is currently 7:00 p.m and I just got off work ,I just went straight to the hospital.I went to his room and sat down.

"Hey Ty."I said while grabbing his hand.

"I'm good just missing you more every day.I really wish you would wake up.Can you hear me?" I asked.

"I hope you can because if not then I 'm really just talking to myself."I said laughing a little.

"Your mom is not that good.Your brothers are trying to be there for her as best as possibly .But,you coming back would be the best thing for her." I said honestly.

"Derrik has been going  a little crazy but,Honesty and him are still good."

"You brothers are cool,I'm making sure them grades still A1 ." 

"Don't worry ,I'm gotchu baybeh through whatever, know that. "

"I just really wish you would come  back."

"The trap all good,I'm not letting somebody cheat my man out his money ."

"We still trying to find that bitch ."

"My shop all good, we have more regular customers and the money is even better.So,I guess it's a good  distraction."

"You still have to fight,Ty okay?" 

"Umm I guess that's all I gotta say.See you soon"I said kissing his hand and walking out to my car.

I decided to head over to my moms house and  talk to Monroe.I inserted my key and opened the door.

I walked up to her door and heard a deep voice and her talking .I opened the door and there was Monroe with a nigga that was darkskin and looked about her age.

"Hello,who is this Monroe?" I said.

"Umm ,this is my boyfriend Skye ." she said a little nervously.

"You need to get the fuck out this fucking house nigga ,now" I said showing him my gun .I was just playing with him though.

"Noel what the fuck!" Monroe yelled .

"Umm ,sorry Monroe I gotta go." he said about to leave.

"Sit down child ,I was just playing ." I said laughing.

"My name is Noel ,I'm Monroe big sister ." I said .

"Wassup" he said smiling down at her.

"What you doing here sis?"she said she said as she looked at me blushing .

"I was gonna come talk ta ya but you busy it's alright I'll dip."I said .

"If you break her heart-" I said sternly looking into his eyes while holding my gun to his chest .

"I'll blow your brains out,k?"I said .

"Yes ma'am ." he said .

"I'm only 19 don't call me ma'am ." I said laughing.

"Ok ,bye Noel "he said.

"Damn,ya'll just rushing me out,huh.Ya'll tryna fuck in here?"I asked.

"Skye remember pull out and use protection." I said walking out and back to my car.

*It was currently 9*