T.A.S.F.L.31

(A/N)
I made Jordan older then Noel so just know that when you see words like "big brother ."

I  woke up to the sounds of loud beeping.I began to look around when I finally saw Tyson balled up in the chair with a big blanket covering him .

My little baby.

I smiled deciding to take a quick picture .I tapped his shoulder and he instantly woke up .

"Baby I'm so happy your awake .I'm so sorry I didn't find you earlier its my duty to protect you and -

I stopped him .

"Babe it's ok .Where is Jordan ?"I asked feeling a bit worried.

"He's good ,he's been asking about you.You woke up a little while ago but I guess you forgot about that ."he said smiling.

"Ty ,I need to tell you something."I admitted playing with my fingers. Not sure how he would take it.

"Baby ,I know you're pregnant .I promise you that I will be here for you and our baby boy every step of the way .I'm here baby ."he said looking me straight in the eyes before reaching over and kissing my lips .

Fuck ,I missed those lips ❤️.

"I missed those ."I admitted pulling away .

"I know ,I did too ."he said smiling .

"Question though ."I said shifting my head to the side .

"What's that ?"he asked grabbing his phone .

"What makes you think its  a boy?" I asked raising an eyebrow .

"Because I just know women .Now you wanna go see your brother or keep asking me questions ?" he asked tilting his head to the side .

"Boy shut yo ass up and help me out this  bed. "I spoke holding my hand out for him to grab .

He huffed sarcastically then helped me up out of the bed .

We started walking down the hallway until we reached a white door.

Tyson knocked on the door and we heard  a slight "come in."

I opened the  door slowly walking in.

I looked  at Jordan and I start to form tears in my eyes .

This really is my brother. I can't believe it .

"I know. "

"Oh you heard that? " I asked looking away .

"Yeah " he said chuckling as I did to .

"Well Imma leave you guys alone ughh Jordan sorry for shooting you, you know how it is." Tyson said scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah I get it it's all good brotha. " He said dapping Tyson up .

Tyson leaves out the room after kissing my cheek  .

I go to Jordan's bed and pull him in for a hug .

He's tense at first but he slowly loosens up and returns the favor.

"So umm how you been ?"I asked sitting down.

"Pretty good  they said I can get out of here in a couple days .Better question being ,are you ok ? I heard you passed out. The baby ok? "He asked with concern .

"Yeah we're both good .It's just so crazy that it's all real .I'm having a kid ,business is booming ,and the most shocking thing is I have a brother ,that I never knew of ." I said.

"Yeah shit crazy as hell .I can't believe my father wouldn't tell me that and lied about mom wanting me. "He said as a cloud of hatred and sadness formed over me .

Why wouldn't she tell me that?

"I can't believe mom wouldn't tell me that ." I said as I mugged the wall.

"Noel  don't be mad at her .I need all the family I have right now please try to see her side of things. "He asked with sterness.

"Ok I'll try but I can't make any promises ." I said tilting my head.

" So what's your whole name?" I asked .

"Jordan Amari Washington." He said as I let my mouth form an "O" shape.

"I already know yours though. "

" How you know that ?" I asked.

"It seems my father told me alot about you, except the part about you being my sister of course ." He said .

"I'm sorry Noel,if I knew that you were my sister I would have let you go and maybe you wouldn't have pass- "

I stopped him .

"Its ok Jordan. It really is ,thanks for not killing me .Bright side ,your gonna be a uncle ." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Man,this crazy my life changing so damn fast . " He said shaking his head .

"Well ughh Imma little sleepy so Imma go back to sleep. "He said .

"Ok " I said getting up and hugging him again .

"See ya later big brother ." I said walking out .

"See ya lil' sis."

Sorry this chapter took a while, I've been working on another story and I hope you guys enjoy it."Invasion of Privacy " . The first chapter should debut after this chapter.I also want to thank everyone that had been there since the first chapter. The ones still reading after mistakes,after trials, after it all .Thank you guys ,I couldn't do this without your support .💜