T.A.S.F.L.22.

Next day ***

I woke to the smell of bacon and smiled ."He cooked "I thought as I climbed out of bed and made my way downstairs to the kitchen where I saw he was cooking some eggs.The bacon was done ,so were the pancakes ,and he made hash browns . My baby even had on a little apron 💙looking all cute and shit .

"Baby,damn your ass made this?"I asked as he gave me a duh look pouring some orange juice .

"Thanks Ty"I said as he laughed .

"No problem baby "he said as he blew me a kiss.

"We are so damn headass "I said as I laughed and so did he .

"I know but that's what makes it fun ."He said .

"I rather be head ass then a boring ass couple. "He said as I nodded in agreement .

"What you wanna do today ??"I asked him as he smiled at me .

"Will you go to dinner with me later on?"he asked me .

"Sure "I said as a big smile spread across my face.

"Alright ,well I gotta head to the trap for a minute but then we can go so be ready at 8 ,love you."He said as he kissed my forehead and headed out the door.

"Love you too "I said as he closed the door after winking at me causing me to roll my eyes when I heard a slight "who wouldn't "come out his slick conceited ass mouth .

"He swear he cute ."I laughed as I made my way upstairs to get into the shower . I didnt have to work today so I called Jania,Honesty, Mya,and Nyah to see if they wanted to hit the mall and get something to eat for lunch.They all agreed ,happy to meet Jania for the first time .

I got in the shower and took a good 30 minute shower since I just felt like it today .I hopped out and dried off .Then ,I made I made my way to my dresser and got my outfit for the the day 👇🏾👇🏾

I put that on and sprayed some Rihanna on with some sparkly lotion and headed downstairs. I grabbed my keys and a granola bar and then headed out the door .I got into my car and stopped by the beauty supply for some edge control since Honesty asked me to pick her up some more for her shop .

She launches her own edge control soon along with a hair spray . I'm so proud of my bestie.Anyway ,after I make my way out of there,I head down to the mall since we agreed to all meet there.I got there and hopped out my car. I went inside and met up with the rest of the group except for Jania who would be coming later since she was trying to find a babysitter .

"Hey gals "I said in a very proper voice causing them to give me the "bitch" look.

"Hey bitch "they all said laughing at me .

"When is Jania getting here?"Honesty asked me.

"Um in about 5 minutes"I said as I went and got some cinnamon pretzel bites while we waited and talked .

Jania came in about 2 minutes after that .

"Hi ladies ."Jania said as she sat down in the chair next to me .

"Hi my name is Mya"Mya said extending her hand for Jania to shake ,which Jania excepted .

"Hi you must be Jania, I'm Nyah nice to meet you ."Nyah said extending her hand as well ,which Jania gladly shook.

"I'm so sorry I'm late ,my babysitter canceled so I had to find someone last minute and that's wasn't that easy with my kids record ."Jania said as we all laughed.

"Girl,it's fine "said Nyah.

"Shall we shop? "I said as I stood up and so did the other girls.

"We shall "they said.

A/N I skipped the mall and dinner part with the girls since nothing really interesting happen but next chapter will be out soon and it will be juicy so be ready .Noel and Tyson's love for eachother will be tested in chapters to come .So prepare for the ride because it's just about to get bumpy .