T.A.S.F.L.19.

Omniscient

He opened the door and wondered  where his baby girl was .He called out for her a couple of times and after realizing she was in the shower,he decided to just go get something to drink .He grabbed him self a glass and got himself some ice tea .

After drinking it ,he sat at  the island and relaxed .He was to into what had happened earlier he didn't even realize that Noel was out of the shower and on her way downstairs.

When she reached the kitchen ,he was meet with a Noel in a big oversized shirt and no panties as it looked when she had bent down to pick up her cup she had dropped .She poured herself some Lemonade  and sat down besides him .

"Hey bae "she said as she kissed his cheek and he smiled sheepishly.

"Hey babygirl,how was your day ."He asked her as she rambled on about her day and all the crazy shit that happened .She also told him she cooked but he said that he was good .

"How did it go?"Noel asked referring to the lunch thing .

"It went pretty good ."he said truthfully .

"That's good baby ."she said as she kissed his cheek and went down to his neck .She started sucking on it ,marking her territory .

"Don't start nothing you can't finish ."he said as he smiled and bit down in his lip .

"Who said I can't ?"she said as he got off of the chair and pulled them upstairs .

They made it to the room and she threw him onto  the bed .She got on top and started grinding on him through his pants as she could feel him getting hard against her already wet pussy .

She kissed him all over .

His lips ,ears ,neck ,and made he way down to his abs .She kissed them and continued down to his pants .She slowly pulled his pants down and also his boxers never taking her eyes off of him.

She gently  fit him all in her mouth and made her way up and down his dick .

Just this had Tyson over the edge.

She continued this process for a few more minutes before he couldn't take anymore ,he had to taste her .

He told her to sit up and laid her on her back .He kissed her neck as he made his way down .He took off her shirt and through it somewhere across the room.

He kissed and nibbled on her nipples and he licked and sucked on her boobs as she moaned in pleasure .He began to seductively rub her pussy as she quietly let out  pleasureful noices .

He loved to hear her cries and moanes.He kissed down until he made it to her entrance. He  kissed her inner thighs ,teasing her until she guided his head towards her entrance begging for him to stop with the games and please her.

He kissed her pussy and began to devour her .He craved her ,every inch of her needed exploring .He kissed ,licked ,and sucked her pussy as if it was his last  meal.

It was his pussy and he loved it.

He could feel her about to cum so he stopped and she frowned but realized what he was doing when he placed his self at her entrance .He slowly but deeply pushed himself into her .

"Fuck "she groaned under her breath as he was so big and she had to adjust herself around his size .

"Shit baby you're  so fucking tight. "Ty groaned as he realized just how amazing he felt inside her .

"Shit she keep fucking around and Imma trap her ass." He thought trusting in and out.

He let out slow strokes then would speed up the pace .She couldn't take it ,he was driving her crazy.

He quickly  flipped her over and began to give her backshots .He went in with only the tip ,knowing it would tease her .

"Babyyy stoppp"she whined as he obeyed .After a while ,he speed up the pace and he had her singing the blues as she had him grunting like he was eating his moms fav crab legs .😂

"Who"s pussy is this?"he asked her as he took her hands and held them behind her back still delivering backshots .

"Mmmm"was all she replied with .

"I said who's pussy is this ?"He asked again as he went faster pulling her hair back .

"Yours daddy !"She screamed .

He and her stayed in this position for a little while longer until Noel started gasping.

"I'm about to cum!"she yelled as he flipped her back over re entering Missionary one last time .

He beat it up just a little more knowing they were both close .

"Please baby " she pleaded.

"Go ahead baby ."He said as he kissed her neck and she dug her nails into his bare skin.

"Aweee fuckkkk Tyyy!"Noel screamed as she released her fluid on him and she felt a warm liquid inside of her but didn't pay any mind to it .

"I love you ."He said to her as he kissed her lips and her forehead .

"I love you ."she said as they decided to go for another round and made endless love ,they would probably never forget .

Soo ,how y'all like this chapter ?Trust me tho,it gets more freaky .😂