T.A.S.F.L.21.

Noel pov

I woke up to cold breeze brushing over my body . I couldn't feel arms around me like I had when I went to sleep.I turned around and Tyson wasn't there. I just thought he had gone to the trap or out for a second.So,I sat up and went to grab my phone.I pressed the home button and it was a text from Ty .He just said that he was heading to the trap early and told me goodmorning and have a good day at work .I thanked him and said good morning .

I didn't even realize I was low-key running late till the assistant manager called and asked if I was coming in today or did she need to cancel my appointments.

I got up and went to the bathroom to handle my business .I then turned the water on and waited for it to get hot .I grabbed my towel and got in .I took a 15 minute shower instead  of a 20 since ,I was running late .

I got out ,brushed my teeth ,and headed to my room to find an outfit .I just decided on some Grey 8's and a Grey onesie .I put that  on with some lingerie and sprayed my  Beautiful Day lotion and perfume on.

I put my little gold chain on that my father got me for my birthday but never got a chance to give it to me. I then grabbed my keys ,my phone ,and headed out the door.I got in my car ,turned the radio on ,and headed off to work .Real one by Trina came on and I started to sing it like I was really her or something .I laughed as I saw a lil girl in a different car giggling as she looked at me turn up and dance.I was all up in the song. 

After a couple more songs ,I arrived at my shop .I got out my car,locked it,and walked into my shop.I greeted my customers and my employees and headed to my station .I got my section ready for my first customer and went to the vending machine and got some chips and a coke from the other one.I sat down and began to drink and eat.I finished and my first customer came in .

She came in and I got to work .I tried to make small talk but she would always respond with a one worded answer so I stopped trying .

"Bitch"I said in my head .

I got finished with her as soon as possible and got her rung up.

She paid and then left.I was already tired of this day and it really hasn't even started yet.

.....

"Bye Noel"my last employees said as they walked out and got in their cars driving off.I cleaned up a little more,grabbed my stuff,locked the door ,and got in my car .I started off on my way to my house to meet Tyson .

I got there and his car was in the drive way so I just assumed he was inside.I turned my car off and went into the house .

"Baby!"I yelled .

"Yeah upstairs !"he yelled back as I could hear shuffling upstairs .

I went up there and he had all my hygiene and girly products in boxes. He also put all my shoes  with the boxes in totes .

"Damn baby,you that eager for me to move in huh ?"I said playfully as I kissed him on the cheek .

"Girl shut up and pack some shit up."he said as I smacked my lips .

"You ain't my daddy ."I mumbled low enough for only me to hear .

"What was that again ?"he asked me .Damn.

"Nothing "I said as he chuckled .

"That's what I thought ."he said .

"Smart ass I gotta question for you."I said as I stopped packing all my jackets up .

"What ?"he said as he looked at me .

"How all this gone fit in both of our cars ?"I asked rolling my neck .

"Dumb ass,Derrick and Honesty are coming. "He said as I roll3d my eyes .

"Oh ok"I said .

"Continue "he said laughing.

I went into my closet and got all my bags and totes and put them in a suitcase.In then went into my cabinets and got all the cleaning supplies in there and put them in boxes .As I started to really think about all of this.About 10 months ago ,I didnt t even know Ty and now I'm in love with him .Its just really crazy how love and shit works.

I did all that and went to sit down as I did, the doorbell rung.I opened it and it was Derrick and Honesty as they looked all lovey dovey n shit .

"Wassup yall come in ."I said as they came inside .

"Come on motherfuckers let's get to work!"Tyson yelled from the top of the stairs .

"Someone is in a rush ."Honesty whispered as I laughed.

This was gonna be a long night ...

AUTHORS NOTE :YEAH I KNOW I KNOW BORING AS FUCK BUT ,I SAID I WAS UPDATING  ON THURSDAY SO I HAD TO PUBLISH WHAT I COULD BUT I PROMISE.NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MORE EXCITING AND IT WILL BE OUT ON TUESDAY .IF I FINISH WITH IT EARLY ,I POST IT EARLY..BUT THANK YOU FOR READING AND SEE YOU NEXT TIME ON TAKE A SHOT FOR LOVE THANKS BOO💟💋