T.A.S.F.L.16

It took us about an hour to get to the house they were hosting the barbecue at  .It was really big but ,it had a homey feeling to it .I got out and so did Tyson.

I had made an Apple pie crumble and Tyson was really mad I didn't make two so we could have one at home . No,we don't live together or anything but he is over my house a lot when he's not at the trap or working .We got to the door and Ty knocked and we were greeted with Honestys mom.

"Hey Noel ,come in !"she said .Ken (Honestys mom) was like my god mom.When my mom had to work she would watch me .And my mom and her were basically best friends.

"Hey God mom" I said as I walked in and so did Ty .

"Hi miss, my name is Tyson and I am Noels boyfriend ."Tyson said as he took her hand and kissed it making her blush .

"Oh I know Noel told me about you ,I just didn't know you were this handsome and such a gentlemen ."she said.

"Noel said I was handsome?"Tyson asked as I gave Ken  a hush look.

"Everybody's in the back."She said walking away with a smile on her face .

"Ok "I said as I headed to the kitchen and sat the pie down  and Ty followed  .

We both head outside and everyone starts coming up to me and greeting me.Since I haven't seen them in a minute . They all got acquainted with Ty and seemed to really like him which I was happy about since they were like my second family.

I looked to see where Tyson  was while I was talking to Honesty .Him and Derrik were giving the little kids piggyback rides.
When my eyes met his he  gave me a wink and continued on walking around like he was smashing the ground.As the kid on his back laughed and smiled .

He would be great with kids I thought as I walked into the house to use the restroom.I did my business and came out and saw that Ty was on his phone and Kianna walked up to him and tried to touch his shoulder and he shifted it away from her .I walked over and sat in his lap as he straddled me and smiled.

"Oh so this slut is who you came with "she asked me laughing .

I swear I hate her so much .Ever since I've known Honesty,her little cousin Kianna  has just pissed me off.

She always was just trying to through shade and never liked me and soon ,the feeling was mutual.

She was  wearing half a  shirt that had a deep deep cut in the front almost letting a nipple slip if she moved too much. And some tight jeans with some heals .She looked a complete and utter mess.

I was about ready to slap her and my hand went up to but Tyson stopped me .

"Look,I don't know who you are but don't ever disrespect my girlfriend like that. And by  the way your dressed right now,  you don't have any authority to call anyone else a slut . Get the fuck away from me and her  before I just let her do yo ass."he said as she looked scared for a minute,restructered her face back to normal,smiled,and walked away .Switching her silicone ass.

"Who is that ?"he asked me as he made the stank face .

"Honestys "favorite "cousin ."I said as I rolled my eyes .

"Favorite ,really?"he asked me as his eyebrows went up from confusion.

"Yep ,when she's not hanging out with me or Derrick,she's hanging out with Kianna. "I said .

I tried  telling Honesty many times about the shit Kianna would say to me that just was plain out shade but Honesty never saw it. So,I just stopped complaining.

...

I decided to make a pie when we got home .

.....

"You want some of my pie ?" I asked Tyson   as his  head was rested  on my lap and his eyes were focused on Love and Basketball.

"Yeah ."he said .

"Ok so can you go get me and you some ?"I asked as his eyes shifted to mine and he looked annoyed.

"I knew I should have said no .You bastard ."he said .

"I'm your bastard though."I said as he rolled his eyes and smiled at me while he made he heated  the pie up in the microwave.

"What ?"I asked him .

"You are just so beautiful."he said causing me to blush .

"Thank you "I said as he brought back the pie and got back into the position we were in before as he put his food on his stomach and ate  it as he groaned of pleasure .

"I know right ."I said as I tasted it and my eyes rolled to the back off my head and returned back to normal .

"Damn girl ,who taught you how to bake and cook like this?"he asked me .

"My dad was a chef and we would cook food all the time in the kitchen and at his restaurant .It would be the best times ever when mom would try to help but would burn something or when we would have flour fights."I said.

"That sounds  like fun. "He said as he finished off the pie.

"So when are you going to lunch with her?"I asked .

"Who?"he said as he acted like he didn't know who I was talking about.

"Your mom and Jania."I said .

"I don't know"he said .

"I'm here if you ever want to talk about it butt head ."I said as I tried to lighten the mood and it worked as Ty cracked a smile .

"I love you "he said to me as I smiled brightly.

"I love you too"I said as my eyes shut and I drifted into sleep .

How do you like my come back story ?