Start of the day

Hello people, sorry about the deletions of books but I'm definitely gonna keep this one up. It's gonna be an adventure time high book of course so yea. Hope you enjoy my first chapter.

Marcelines POV

A loud bark came from the other side of my bedroom door. I groaned and got up into a sitting position, pulling back the covers. I stood up and floated to the door, one of the many advantages of being a vampire in a human world. I opened my bedroom door to reveal my small white poodle yapping at me.

"What is it, Schwabl?" I ask, rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes. 

He just yapped some more and bounced up and down. I groaned and walked to the kitchen to pour him some dog food. He shut up after that. I grabbed an apple and sucked the colour out of it, leaving the grey apple on the counter. Then, I took a shower and put on my red plaid shirt, black skinny jeans and red converse. I dried my hair to the best of my ability then grabbed my bag and left. Tapping my foot, I waited for the double decker school bus.

"Ugh, looks like I got here early, thanks a lot schwabl" I muttered angrily, taking out my iPod and ear plugs to listen to music.

-

Eventually, the bus turned the corner and stopped. It stopped at my stop and I got on. I walked up to the second floor and saw my friends. Finn was there wearing his usual bear hat and blue outfit. Then Bubblegum, she was wearing shades of pink. Beyond them were people I didn't recognise.

"Hey guys" i called to them, taking out my ear plugs and slipping my iPod into my pocket.

The others waved their greetings. The new people didn't notice me, they were in deep conversation with each other. Well, one girl was. she was sporting a white bunny hat much like Finn's and was wearing the same blue clothing. There was also a guy who looked like me. The same raven black hair and pale face.

"Hey Marceline, meet the newbies of Adventure Time high" Finn smirked as he introduced the girl,"This is Fionna".

She gave me a shy smile, avoiding eye contact.

"This is marshall"

The guy who looked like me gave a cocky grin and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and sat down at my window seat. We seemed to stare at each other awkwardly for what seemed like ages. He looked like a vampire. Did they know? They knew about me. Their reactions were priceless.

Finn had high-fived Jake, his older brother and bubblegum just stared wide-eyed at me. Bubblegum's real name is Bonnibel. Just saying...

Anyways, my ears twitched as Finn introduced the last guy I didn't realise was sitting there.

"This is Bubba, but you can call him Gumball" Finn said before turning back to Fionna.

I snorted rudely and turned to look out the window. The guy, Marshall leaned closer to me and whispered,"Stupid surname, I know".

I nodded slightly. He then said something that caught my attention,"Hey, you're Marceline abadeer, right?"

I quirked an eyebrow at him "Why?"

"Because you're Hunson's daughter, right?" he asked in a whisper.

I nodded,"So you're.."

"A vampire, yeah" he nodded.

I nodded to his friends "They know?"

He shakes his head and gives me another flirty smile. I continue to stare out the window, slightly disturbed by his actions. Yes, people knew my name and how I was the heir to the throne of the nightosphere. But the way he just stared at me with those big green eyes, much like mine, was incredibly creepy. I just chose to ignore him.

"Why, do they know" he nodded towards Finn and Bubblegum.

I nodded "Their reactions were priceless", I smirked slightly, my fangs hanging out of my mouth for a second.

He gave a lopsided grin and turned to Fionna to chat. I just stared out the window, daydreaming. Finally, the bus came to a stop, a little while from the school. we all got off and walked down the long road, Finn and Fionna talking about older siblings and adventures, gumball and Bubblegum talking about science. Me and marshall were in an akward silence.

"Hey, Marceline, you seem like an awesome person" Marshall started.

"Well, I did turn my family axe into a Bass, that's pretty awesome" I say.

"Heh, cocky" he tuts at me.

"I'm just saying" I defend, holding up my hands.

As we got to the school gates, we went our separate ways. The newbies to the reception and the three of us to our form. Or just to hang out.

(Edited)