Chapter Fifteen

**Shawn's POV**

I strum the guitar, playing for a while before Alaska starts to sing.

The day we met,

Frozen I held my breath

Right from the start

I knew that I'd found a home for my heart...

I get lost in the way she sings so beautifully, softly, yet loud enough for everyone to hear. I keep playing and begin to sing.

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me...

As we sing, I can't help but feel like this song was made for us. Cheesy, I know, but I can't help but actually think it.

The fans don't know about Alaska and I, so we decided we are going to tell them only if they ask about it. After we perform we continue to do more Q/A and that's when the question I have been dreading to hear all day is asked.

"Is Shaska real?" I hear one of the fans yell.

"What's Shaska?" Matt asks.

"Shawn and I's ship name, duh." Alaska says back, sassily.

"So, it is real?!" A lot of the fans scream.

"Yes, Shaska is real." I say into the microphone.

There are a lot of screams and talking throughout the crowd.

Things like 'I ship it!' and 'OTP!' there were also some rude comments, but I'm not going to repeat those...

"OKAY NEXT QUESTION!!!" Liz yells, trying to get everyone to calm down.

We finish the day and go backstage, waiting for everyone to leave so we can go up to our room.

Right as we are out of sight of the fans, Alaska goes to sit on a chair. She looks like she would be okay with sleeping forever.

She lays her head on the table in front of her and puts her arms over her head.

"What's up with Alaska?" Jack G asks, standing next to me.

"I'm not sure, I think she's just tired." I say.

"Okay, we can go back to the rooms in five minutes." He tells me before he walks off.

Jordi, Avery, Liz, and Mahogany all go over to Alaska and start to talk to her.

She lifts her head up and looks straight ahead, as if she doesn't want me to see her... Shut up Shawn.

The girls hug her and I know something isn't right. I walk over to them and sit in front of her. She's crying...

"Baby, what's wrong." I ask, holding her hand across the table.

"Our next stop in Houston. We leave then..." She says, I had no idea:(

"Let's not think about that right now." I say and she nods.

"Okay, you guys can go to your rooms now!" Bart yells for us.

Right when we open the door to the room, Alaska lays on the floor, not caring that people might step on her. She lays on her back, so I pick her up and place her on the couch.

"NO!!" She screams

"What?" I ask her as she crawls off the couch and lays on the floor again.

She's so weird, but that's why I love her:)

"Don't touch her when she's tired, Shawn. You'll release the devil..." Jordi says, sitting on the couch.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JORDI!!" Alaska shouts and Jordi laughs.

"See?" She says smiling.

"WHAT DID I JUST FUCKING SAY SHIT HEAD?!?!" Alaska screams at her again.

"She usually only cusses when she's mad, tired, excited, stressed, and hungry. Looks like right now she's four of those things..." Jordi says, walking out of the room.

I think she fell asleep because she hasn't talked since she yelled at Jordi.

I guess I fell asleep too, because only moments later, I'm surrounded be darkness.

*****

Thank you for reading and I hope you are enjoying this story:)

Love you all~Alaska<3