Chapter Eight

**Alaska's POV**

Jordi starts to softly strum the guitar, and I start to sing.

White lips

Pale face

Breathing in snowflakes...

Jordi soon joins me and we harmonize perfectly, her singing the lower notes.

As we make our way backstage after we finish, I notice something out of the corner of my eye. Elizabeth was talking to Cameron. They look pretty cute if I do say so myself. She turns and looks at me. I wink at her which causes her face to turn pink and she looks down, Cameron then lifts her chin and smiles at her. Awe! They are too cute!!

I look at Avery and she is sitting at a table on her phone. Jordi goes to talk to Nash, so I make my way over to her and sit across the table from her.

"Hey, what are you doing over here by yourself?" I ask her, she sets her phone on the table.

"You know, being anti-social. There are so many people here.." She says, looking over at the crowd of boys, keeping her eyes on only one.

"Who are you drooling over?" I ask her with a smile on my face. She looks down and blushes.

"No one..." She says after a minute, looking up at me, her cheeks still bright red.

I walk over to the other side of the table and stare at the same direction she was. There were two boys there, Jack G and Carter.

"Which one is it? " I say, pointing in their direction.

"Put your hand down!" Avery whisper/yells, pushing down my arm.

"Which one?" I ask her again.

"Carter..." She says so quietly it took me a minute to realize what she said.

"OHMYGOD!!!" I yell, earning a few stares, and Avery hits my arm, "you guys would be so cute together!!!" I say, quieter this time.

"I don't even think he feels the same way..." She says sadly.

"I can talk to him..." I say, slowly back up towards him.

"NO!!!" She reaches for my arm but I pull it away and run.

I run through the crowd of boys and bump into someone, causing me to fall to the ground and hitting my head. I just lay there for a minute, then I finally see a hand in front of me.

"We end up like this too often." The voice says, I take the hand and stand up. I decide to have a little fun.

"I'm sorry?" I ask, rubbing my head.

"Wait, what?" Someone says from behind me.

"Get her to the chair." Another voice says.

"Alaska, are you okay..?" Avery asks, very concerned.

"Wh-who are you?" I say, trying not to smile, which works.

**Shawn's POV**

FUCK! It's all my fault!

"You don't remember anything?" I ask her.

"Umm, I remember getting off the floor a few minutes ago." She says, everyone looks disappointed, and the girls look like they might cry.

A couple minutes of silence later, I hear laughing. I turn my head and see Alexis, sitting there, in the chair laughing her ass off.

"What's so funny?" Matt asks her, but she couldn't talk.

After she calmed down she looks around at us.

"What are you guys starring at?" She asks.

"Oh my fucking god! You lied to us!!" Her friend says, the one with the dark brown hair, Jordi I think is her name.

Alexis starts to laugh again and Jordi goes up to her and hits her arm, then hugs her.

"So, you do remember everything?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I was only messing with you guys." She responds, her smile whipping off her face. Looks of relief are brought onto all of the faces crowding her.

I think I like her, but I'm not sure yet. She's got an amazing voice, and she's stunning. I really want to get to know her more.

But I know she'd never fall for a guy like me...