Chapter Two

**Alaska's POV**

We are sitting in the living room on the couch watching movies. It's about 5:30 and the girls say they are hungry so I tell them to order pizza. When it gets to my house, I pay the man and bring it into the kitchen and tell them to help themselves, which they don't hesitate to do. I go and sit on the couch with my food and wait for them to come out so we can continue our movie.

"Hey guys?" Avery asks.

"Hmm?" I ask, pausing the movie.

"Do you hear that ringing..?" She asks curiously.

We all pause to listen and sure enough there is a ringing noise.

"Oh, it's probably my phone. Hey Jordi..?" I ask with a small smile on my face.

"Okay, I'll go get it for you. Want me to answer?" She asks.

"Yes please." I sat sweetly as she runs upstairs to answer the call.

**Jordi's POV**

I quickly run to Alaska's room and answer the call. It's an unknown number.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hello, is this Alexis?" A man answers.

"Um, no. This is her friend, is there anything I can help you with?"

"Actually, yes. You see, my name is Bart, I am the creator and manager of a group called Magcon."

"Magcon?" I ask unsure.

"Yes, it stands for Meet and Greet Convention. We find people who are famous on YouTube and vine, and take them on a tour so their fans can meet them." He explains.

"Oh, okay. So what can I help you with?"

"Well, you see, your friend Alexis is vine famous. I was calling to invite her to Magcon."

"Oh my god! You want Alaska in Magcon?!"

"Hahaha yes, any chance she would be interested?"

I pause for a moment. Thinking. Would it be good for her? To meet the people who care about her as much as we do? Would it help her?

"Umm... I'll have to ask her, but I'm pretty sure she'd say yes." It'll be good for her, right?

"Okay, well, you guys have my number. Go ahead and call when you get an answer. Nice talking to you. Have a good night."

"Okay, thank you. Bye."

I run down the stairs screaming.

**Alaska's POV**

I heard Jordi scream as she came down the stairs. I run to her and ask her if everything was okay.

"Things are better than okay!!!" She replies jumping up and down.

"Care to explain what's going on?" Avery asks.

"Okay, so this man called your phone and said he was part of this thing called Magcon, which stands for Meet and Greet Convention. He said it's a thing where people who are vine or YouTube famous get to meet their fans and stuff. He wants you to go!!" I stand there in shock, do I want to go?

"Alaska, you have to go!" Elizabeth says.

"I-I'm not sure..." I say quietly. Jordi's smile falls from her face.

"Wh-why not?" Avery asks frowning.

"What if I get more hate. And you guys won't be around to help me." I say. My eyes filling with tears.

The girls lead me over to the couch and we sit in quiet for a little bit.

"Maybe we can go with you, I'm sure that guy I talked to wouldn't mind." Jordi says, breaking the silence.

"Okay, let's give him a call." I say, nervously.