Chapter Five

**Elizabeth's POV**

I couldn't take my eyes off one of the boys. He was just so... perfect. His brown hair and his big brown eyes, and his perfect tan.

I finally snapped out of it when I saw him move to come say hi to us.

"Nice butt..." I whisper to myself.

"Thank you." He smirks at me. Shit. He heard that?

"Hi, I'm Cameron." He says to me.

"Hi.." I reply, shyly.

I was about to say something else, but was interrupted by someone yelling.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHAWN?!" The boy with the bandana yells, Taylor I think.

"Dude, chill. He went to the stage to practice for tomorrow." Cameron says back.

**Avery's POV**

I stand next to Alaska. Her hands are shaking. She's around too many people. She's not used to this. I don't know what we are going to do tomorrow.

I look over at Jordi and Elizabeth, they are talking to some of the boys. I lead Alaska over to them.

"Hey Jordi..." I start to say, she and Elizabeth turn to look at me, "Alaska and I are going back to the room."

"Oh, well, we can go too." Jordi says.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired anyways." Elizabeth says.

"Wait, Alaska?" Someone says.

She looks up, "Yeah, it's my nickname..." She explains.

"Why do they call you that?" The boy with the blue eyes asks.

"It's a long story. Well, we better get going..." Alaska says, pulling on my arm softly.

**Alaska's POV**

Well that was awkward...

"Hey, what's wrong?" Elizabeth asks me when we get to our room.

"There's just so many things going on and I felt awkward. You guys could have stayed."

"No, it's fine. We came here to be with you." Jordi says, sincerely.

"FUCK!!" I yelled when I looked at my guitar.

"What? What's wrong?!" Avery asks and the other girls look at me concerned.

"What song am I going to do tomorrow??" I ask, freaking out. How could I not have realized this?

"It's okay, calm down." Elizabeth says.

I grab my guitar and start towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Jordi asks me, grabbing my arm so I stop walking.

"I'm going to the stage to practice. Alone..." I explain. I don't want them to be there while I practice.

"O-okay. Don't stay too late though." Avery says while Jordi drops my arm.

"I won't, text me in about an hour and I'll come back up." I promised them.

I walk out the door and close it behind me. I turn around and hit my head on something, or more like someone. I fall to the floor and see a hand extended for me to grab.

*****

Short, I know, but I hope you are enjoying my story and continue to read~Alaska<3