Chapter Three

**Jordi's POV**

I know it's her choice, but when she said she doesn't know if she wants to go, my heart sank. It could turn out two ways: 1) she could have the time of her life 2) she could become worse, and end up committing suicide or something. I'd die without seeing her happy, smiley face.

"Okay, let's give him a call." Alaska said, she was nervous.

"It's okay, doll face." I reassure her and pick up her phone.

I call Bart back, putting it on speaker phone. It rings four times before there is an answer.

"Hello?" He asks into the phone.

"Hi, it's Jordi. You just called about 15 minutes ago asking if my friend, Alask-" I stop myself, he doesn't know that's what we call her, "Alexis, would like to join Magcon..?"

"Oh, yes. I see you have an answer?"

"Well... not exactly... You see, I'm sitting here with her and two of our other close friends, she doesn't feel comfortable going on this tour without us. Is there any way we would be able to go with her? We just need to make sure she's alright and won't do anything she might regret later..." I say, softly speaking the last part, hoping he might not have heard it.

"Oh, well of course you can all come! I understand that this whole thing can be quite uncomfortable if you don't know anyone."

"That's great! Thank you so much!! We will all have to ask our parents if we are allowed to go, but I will make sure to have one of us call after we get an answer."

"Alright, bye now." He says and hangs up the phone.

I look at Avery and Elizabeth, they have really big smiles on their faces. But then I look over at Alaska, all I see in her eyes is fear. I know I should have asked her privately, she doesn't handle big news like this very well.

"Alas-" I start to say but she cuts me off, standing up and walking into her room.

**Alaska's POV**

I get up and walk into my room with my phone. I have to go. Don't I? They want me there. The girls are allowed to come with me, they'll help me, right? I don't know at the moment, I just lay on my bed, starring at the ceiling.

I probably sit in there for about 30 minutes before the door opens. I sit up, all three girls stand there.

"Alaska, do you want to go?" Avery asks.

"We don't want to force you to do anything you aren't comfortable doing." Elizabeth says with a concerned tone.

"I-I don't know. I want to go, but I don't want things to get worse." I say quietly.

"If we go with you, I promise that you'll get better." Jordi says, sitting next to me.

"Okay, I'll ask my parents." I say unsure, but it makes the girls' faces light up with smiles that are so bright you could be blinded by happiness.

"Well, what are you waiting for?! Call them!!!" Avery says, jumping on the bed.

*****

Sorry this chapter is short and kinda sucks... But I hope you continue to read~Alaska<3