Chapter Thirteen

The others stop laughing when they realize how much pain I'm in. How the fuck are they okay? What did I drink last night?

I feel someone lift me up and place me in their lap, holding me bridal style but still on the ground. Looking up, I realize it's Shawn and I lean my head on his shoulder and give up trying to fight the sleep I badly need.

I wake up in my bed, looking over at the clock to see it was about 7:45pm. I look on the bedside table and see a small piece of paper. I pick it up and read it:

Hey 'Laska, we all went to dinner, we will be back around 8:30ish. Shawn didn't go and he is in his room. Text him when you wake up. -The Fam

Ugh... I have to do something...

I lay there for a few minutes, then I decide I better text Shawn so he can be my slave(I'm kidding, I'm just going to make him do everything for me)

To Shawn:

Hey, I'm awake. You can come over if you want?

Seconds later there is a reply.

From Shawn:

Okay, I'll be right over.

I sigh and get up. I don't even care that I probably look like shit. I slowly walk to the couch and sit down, right as there is a knock on the door.

Great...

I groan and walk over to the door. I open it and let Shawn in.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asks walking into the room.

"Eh, I'm fine I guess." I reply, holding out my arms, signaling for him to pick me up.

"What do you wanna do?" Shawn asks, setting me on the couch.

"I don't know, umm... watch a movie?"

"Sure, do you care which one?" He asks and I shake my head no.

He puts in a movie and comes back over to me. I get comfortable on the couch and end up laying on him.

He fell asleep halfway through the movie and was snoring softly. Awe!

I decide to take this opportunity and vine it, I mean, who wouldn't?

I take the vine and tag him in it. I was getting a ton of comments.

Awe! He's so adorable!!

Who gave him permission to be so fucking cute?

There were a lot more like that, and they made me smile. But then I came across a few that made tears come into my eyes.

Why is that slut with him?

Eww! Get her away from bae!

Fucking ugly attention whore.

Are they dating? No way in hell am I letting that happen.

Wow, who knew fucking 14 year old girls could be so mean?

I felt Shawn starting to wake up, so I quickly wiped my face and turned towards the TV.

Despite my attempt to hide the fact I was crying, he still noticed.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I say looking away from him.

"No your not," He turns my head towards him gently, "what's wrong?" He asks again.

I unlocked my phone and show him the comments.

He engulfs me into a hug and I can't help but cry.

"I'm sorry, they are just jealous. I promise, you are not any of those things." He coos into my ear.

We pull away and he wipes my tears with his thumbs. Damn, he's so sweet...

"Um, ca-can I ask you something?" He asks me after a few minutes of silence.

"Of course." I reply, smiling a little and turning to look at him.

"Well, I-I really like you, and I hope you feel the same way towards me. It's completely fine of you don't, but will you-" he rambles on, but I cut him off by kissing him.

"Be my girlfriend?" He finishes after we break away.

"Umm, I'll have to think about it..." I say, and he looks down sadly.

"Okay I underst-"

"YES!!!" I scream and his face immediately lights up.

He leans into kiss me and I kiss back. The door opens and we are interrupted by shouts and laughter.

"Oh, were we interrupting something?" Matt asks walking into the living room area.

"No..." I say, my face is probably red.

"Ohhhhhh get some Shawn!" I hear one of the boys yell and his face grows bright red.

I could care less what they were all saying, I could only focus on one thing.

I am Shawn's girlfriend.

And just the thought of that made me smile.