Chapter Fourteen

**Alaska's POV**

We are nearing the end of the tour, our next stop is Houston so the girls and I will be leaving after that. I'm not sure if I'm ready to leave... I'm dreading the fact I have to leave Shawn. And everyone else of course, but mostly Shawn...

I get up and get dressed for Magcon. I put on a pair of black leggings, a flowy pink crop top that says 'ew mondays' in purple, even though it's Thursday, and black vans.

I go into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I straighten my hair and put a beanie on. Then I do my usual makeup and walk out of the bathroom.

I walk into the living room and scream as I'm thrown over someones shoulder. I look to see who is carrying me and I'm not surprised when I see Shawn.

"Baaaabee." I whine, trying to get down.

"Yes?" He says, and I know he's smirking.

"Put. Me. Downnnn." I scream, really high pitched.

"God damn... and no." He says and I try and get out of his grip.

"MENDES YOU BETTER NOT BE GETTING HANDSY WITH HER! I'M NOT AFRAID TO CUT A BITCH!!" I hear one of the girls yell from another room, causing me to giggle.

Shawn puts me down and kisses my forehead. He walks off and I go sit on the couch.

I want a water bottle but it's too far so I decide to call someone into the room.

"Bae!" I yell. No answer.

"BAE!!!" I yell again, louder this time.

Both Shawn and Avery run into the room. They look and each other, Shawn looks confused as where Avery looks more angry.

"I'm bae!" She shouts at him.

"No, I am!" They argue for a few minutes and I laugh my ass off.

"Babe?" He says, looking over at me.

"Sorry love, Avery is bae." I say, smiling.

She laughs and comes to sit by me on the couch.

"What do you need?" She asks me.

"Can you get me water?" I ask and she groans.

"Hey lover boy! Make yourself useful and go get your girlfriend some water!" She yells at Shawn.

Shawn comes into the room and gives me my water.

"Thank you." I say, pecking his lips.

"NO PDA!!" I hear someone yell.

I turn around and see everyone joining us in the living room.

"I don't think you want to see my version of PDA." Shawn says, smirking at me.

"Mendes, you better watch it." Jordi tells him, sitting in between us on the couch.

"Heyyyyy..." I whine.

"What?" She asks.

"You're blocking my view." I say.

"Of what?"

"That really hot guy." I point to Shawn.

"Ew, couples..." I hear Jack G mumble.

I stare at Shawn and he bites his lip, winking at me. Oh. My. God.

"Who gave you permission to be so fucking hot?" I ask him and he laughs.

"I'm guessing the same person who allowed you to be so damn gorgeous." He replies.

Jordi has now gotten up off the couch because she was "disgusted" haha...

Shawn leans into kiss me and I kiss back.

"EW! EVACUATE THE AREA!!" Matt yells and everyone runs out of the room.

"When does Magcon start?" I ask, after we break our kiss.

"In like an hour." He says and I nod.

"I'm tiredddd." I whine, laying down with my head on Shawn's lap.

"You like, just woke up." He says and I groan.

"I'm always tired." I tell him and he starts to play with my hair.

"I love you." He whispers, I don't think he knew I heard.

"I love you too." I smile, sitting up.

"Hey! We should do a duet today! Unless of course you don't, you know, want to..." Shawn says and I smile.

"Yes! I'd love to!" I say and he smiles back at me.

"What song?" He asks and I think.

"Um, A Thousand Years Part 2?" (a/n yes, it's a real song) I ask him, trying to think of another song incase he doesn't want to do that one.

"Yes! That's perfect! Come on, we can go practice right now." He says standing up, extending out his hand for me to take.

"Okay." I ask, grabbing his hand.

We walk down to his room so he can get his guitar, then we go down to the stage.

*****

Short Chapter, I know. The next one should be longer. I hope...

I hope you guys are enjoying this story, and thank you for over 500 reads, that's just amazing! When I first started writing this story I thought no one would read it, I guess I was wrong...

I hope you continue to read this story:)

Love you~Alaska<3