Chapter Sixteen

**Alaska's POV**

I lay in my room with the girls. It's been a month and a half since we've been home and I can't stand being away from Shawn. Yeah, I know, I'm probably being too attached, but it scares me to think he could easily find someone else. Someone better.

"Alaska, what's wrong?" Liz asks me, even though she knows the answer.

"I miss Shawn." I sigh, this fucking sucks.

"I have an idea!" Jordi says and I turn to her.

"What? Tell me!" I sit up, now getting excited.

"We can all go and surprise them at the next stop on the tour! Where are they going to be?"

"Um, I think they are going to Phoenix." I say unsure.

"I'll text Carter and ask him." Avery chimes in and we all nod.

A minute later she confirms that they are going to Phoenix.

We book our plane tickets and the girls leave to go pack. We leave in three days and we stay all week. I'm so happy.

*3 days later*

Today's the day! I finally get to see Shawn!

There is a honk outside and I run down the stairs with my suitcase. I go outside and see Liz waiting with the girls. I go up to the car and put my bag in the trunk. I get in the car and before I know it we are at the airport.

I think the girls are getting a little annoyed with me because they keep telling me to shut up when I ramble about Shawn.

"Alaska!" Liz yells.

"Yes?" I say happily.

"Would you please calm down?" She asks, emphasizing the 'please'.

"Sorry..." I say, looking down.

I feel my phone vibrate and I see Shawn texted me.

From Shawn:

Hey babe

To Shawn:

Hi handsome

From Shawn:

I miss you so fucking much

To Shawn:

I know, I miss you so much more

From Shawn:

I gotta go princess, I'll text you after the show.

To Shawn:

Okay, I love you

From Shawn:

Love you more

I smile to myself. He makes me so happy.

'Flight 714 to Phoenix is now boarding at gate C19' the voice over the intercom says.

I jump up and grab my carry on, walking to the door to get on the plane.

*Skip plane ride*

We get off the plane and go to the baggage claim to get our suitcases.

The show is going to get over in about an hour, so that gives us plenty time to go to the hotel and change. I'm so excited!

Everyone knows that we are here except for Shawn. The boys said that they'd distract him so he wouldn't find out.

We get to the hotel and check in. We go up to our room and we start to get ready.

Apparently, Nash made reservations at a "fancy" restaurant so we have to dress up, ew...

Everyone told Shawn that Bart was taking them all out for dinner tonight and to dress nice.

I put on a pink high-low dress and black heels. I curl my hair and put on my makeup.

I go and sit on the couch, waiting for the girls to come out so we can see the boys.

I decide to text Shawn to make sure he wouldn't get suspicious.

To Shawn:

Hey baby:)

From Shawn:

Hi princess;)

To Shawn:

What are you doing?

From Shawn:

Sitting in the hotel room alone, waiting for the guys to get ready for dinner.

I stop texting him because there is a knock at the door. I run to open it, almost falling down because of my stupid shoes.

I open it and am engulfed into a group hug involving everyone except for Shawn.

"Hurry up and get your asses in here so Shawn won't wonder why you're all standing in the hallway like the weird ass people you are." I say, laughing.

*15 minutes later*

"GIRLS IF YOU DONT HURRY THE FUCK UP WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!!" I yell and they all come out of their rooms.

"Well, don't you all look fancy and shit." Liz says, walking over to hug Cameron.

"I can't wait any longer!" I whine, and everyone stops their conversations.

"Okay, you go get Shawn and we will meet you back here." Matt says and I jump up.

"OKAY!!" I say excitedly. I take off my heels and run to the door.

I skip down the hall until I reach his room. I straighten my hair and smooth my dress.

I am about to knock on the door when I realize it's cracked open a bit. I push open the door and what I see just shatters my heart.

He's kissing another girl... and she's sitting on his lap....

"Sh-Shawn..." I say quietly.

He turns his head and his eyes grow big. He pushes the girl off him and stands up, walking towards me.

"A-Alaska, I swear it's not what it loo-" I run out of the room, dropping my shoes.

Tears are streaming down my face and I run down the stairs to the lobby. I don't know where I'm going, just not here, and not anywhere around him.

I run into the street, not bothering to look for oncoming traffic. I hear a car horn and I turn in its direction.

Then everything goes black.