Nicole

Waking up this morning while sleeping on a very hard pillow I was somehow comfortable. I literally had the best dream ever, Dante kissed me! He even said I was his and everything, it was really nice to say the least.

Finally choosing to wake up, I notice I'm literally sleeping on a chest and a huge hand is playing with my hair. Slowly looking up, there he is, smiling at me. I wasn't dreaming after all. After greeting him we just stared at each other for what felt like hours admiring his beauty. I mean the man is a greek god, I don't even understand why he would look my way to be honest.

He leans down to kiss me and the kiss was slow and gentle. I love his kissable lips. After our heated kissing session he said he wants to take me out anywhere and get anything I want. Which kind of made me feel like he thinks I'll be with him for money, I don't want to be labeled as a gold digger at all. He told me Im going to be his future queen which I don't get really but agreed anyways. He probably tells all his ex girlfriends that.

Oh god I sound like a jealous girlfriend already, I don't even know if I'm his girlfriend. What if all this doesn't work out and he gets tired of me? I can't be around him after that, meaning I can't be around Donna too. Donna is like my sister, I don't want to lose her because of a guy.

We really can't do this, I saw him kissing that blonde rude girl that day and he didn't look like he liked me then. And all of a sudden he likes me, I don't want to be played by some rich guy. And then people see me as some slut or gold digger. Thats just not me, all this dating shit is not me.

It was all nice while it lasted, but this relationship is too much of a risk and I can't be selfish right now. I know Donna said she met girls who acted as her friend only wanted to get close to her brothers. Thats the reason she hardly had friends because they constantly broke her trust and here I am doing the same. Its not right, I can't sacrifice the one person who had my back since day one for a guy.

When he comes back then I will tell him we can't do this. I just hope he understands. I make myself busy while waiting for him, cleaning the apartment, I kind of clean a lot when I get stressed or nervous. After I finish up cleaning, take a shower and wear my shorts, a crop top, fluffy grey socks and tie my hair to a messy bun. While waiting I choose to eat some doritos and nutella. I don't know why I like eating both at the same but it tastes amazing.

I look at the time and its almost 3pm, its not even a first date and I'm already being ditched, another reason why this thing we have going on won't work. Shaking my head in disappointment, I keep on watching tv until the doorbell rings. Rolling my eyes I walk to the door already knowing who to expect.

Opening the door, I see he is alone, no bodyguards this time. I start fidgeting and looking on the floor all of a sudden feeling nervous under his confused stare. "Aren't you going to invite me in or even greet me?" He says sounding more confused "oh come in and Hi" I say while moving to the side and closing the door when inside.

"Hello and why are you dressed like that?" He says with a raised eyebrow "I d-don't want to go anywhere" I said avoiding eye contact and sitting on the couch. "If it's because I'm late, I had some work to take care of, I do apologize for that" "It's n-not that! I j-just don't think we s-should continue doing t-this" I say looking at him this time.

He takes off his suit jacket, tie and cuffs and unbuttons his upper bottons of his shirt before he sits next to me and grabs my chin making me look at him, his eyes seem cold, different from how they were this morning. I could see hurt. "Why?" "I just can't" "Is it because of Donna?" I simply look away. "I'll take that as a yes" he lays back and sighing out loud.

"Gattino I'm not going to stop pursuing you because of my sister, if she cares about your happiness and mine as well then she will understand" I look at him shocked "you understand that most of her ex friends, you and Damian, ended up sleeping with them, you think I don't know all of that! S-she trusted them and t-they ended up using her just to get in bed with you guys! You pursuing me will only cost me losing the one person who actually cares about me! So no! I can't do this" breathing hard after my long speech.