Labor and Delivery

Time skip and Lucy's POV
It's almost time to have the baby! I'm literally due any day now and Natsu is all but completely freaking out. My stomach is huge and it's painfully obvious I'm at the end of the pregnancy. He made me take this whole week off of work and he's taken it off as well. He got Erza to overlook the company again and she has Jellal as her assistant. Natsu is keeping tabs on the company from home and overseeing everything. She only calls him when she really needs to.

"Natsu. Relax. Please. Your making me nervous fidgeting and pacing like you've been doing." I tell him as calmly as I can.

"Sorry. I'm just so nervous and excited." He sighs and sits down. But now his leg is bouncing.

"Natsu..." I groan and he looks at me with panic. "Your leg." I point and smile. He looks and groans and stops shaking his leg. "Natsu. Remember the promise I had you make? To stay calm and level headed during this?" I ask and he nods. "Ok. I know you can do it so please try your best to compose yourself."

He takes a deep breath and nods. "Sorry. I'll try my best to stay calm." He says as calmly as he can.

"Good. Thank you." I reply and get up to walk over to him.

I stand slowly and Natsu watches me attentively as I walk to him. He holds his arms open and I sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. He sighs happily and holds me close and rocks me gently making me giggle.

"Natsu. I'm not a baby." I tease and giggle.

"No but you are carrying a baby." He smiles and keeps rocking me.

I just giggle and nuzzle into him. I can imagine how he's going to be once she's born.

"Ok. I need to get up now." I groan and start to stand up.

I feel a small pain as I do but it's bearable. I stand up completely and stretch and feel a bit better. I take a few steps and feel a pain again and feel something wet flow out of me. I look down and see a pool of water below me. I look at Natsu who is looking me totally shocked.

"D-did your water just b-break?" He stutters and I sigh and nod. "The baby's coming?!" He shouts and I nod again. "The baby's coming. The baby's coming!" He shouts and stands up quickly and rushes to grab my bag and the bag of baby stuff and rushes out of the room.

I just laugh and shout "Forgetting something?!"

He comes rushing back in a minute later and takes my hand and leads me out of the room.

"Clean up the bedroom and make sure everything is ready when we come home." He tells the servants as we head out of the door.

"Yes sir and congratulations. We are excited to see the baby." Virgo says as we leave.

I look at her and smile as Natsu leads me to the limo. Why the limo I have no idea but right now I don't care. It's March and it's barely springtime meaning it's still a little cold and rainy sometimes.

Thanksgiving and Christmas went by quick thanks to us eating so much. We had everyone over again for both holidays and Christmas was full of baby gifts of all kinds. New Years was fun but calm. We just stayed home since I was pregnant and just cuddled in the bed.

"Capricorn! To the hospital as quickly but as safely as you can!" Natsu orders as he helps me into the limo.

"Yes sir!" Capricorn replies.

He waits for us to be seated and buckled and he starts driving. We make it there pretty quick. Natsu made a call and of course him being him we had people waiting for us outside as we pulled up. They put me in a wheelchair while Natsu grabbed my bags and followed close behind. We see the doctor right away and he checks me over.