Reunited

Natsu's POV
Capricorn is rushing me and levy to the hospital to see Lucy since we got a call that she's woken up. Capricorn is racing through the streets as fast as he can safely go.

We pull up to the hospital and me and Levy rush out of the limo and straight inside. We ignore all the people trying to stop us and rush straight to Lucy's room. The elevator ride felt like it took forever.

Finally we reach Lucy's floor and run as fast as we can to her room. We stop at her door and see her curtain closed. I slowly approach it and pull the curtain back and I see Lucy laying in the bed with her eyes open. She sees me and starts crying.

"Natsu." She sobs

"Lucy." I say with tears in my eyes. "Lucy I'm so happy your finally awake. I've missed you so much!" I cry loudly and rush to her side and gently hug her and kiss her wet cheek.

"Natsu. I've missed you so much. I just wanted you here with me so badly." Lucy says

"She's right. The first thing we all heard was her screaming your name, calling for you over and over." The nurse says and walks in. "I need to check your vitals once more and if you want I can bring you something to eat or drink." The nurse says and checks Lucy's vitals.

"Lucy. It's good to see you awake again." Levy says and walks up to Lucy's bed.

"Levy! It's good to see you!" Lucy says excitedly

"We've all missed you so much Lucy." I tell her and kiss her hand gently and she smiles at me.

"Ok Lucy everything looks good. Would you like something to eat or drink?" The nurse asks

"Yes please. Bring me anything." Lucy replies and the nurse nods and walks out.

"Lucy. I'm so sorry about what happened. Please forgive me." I say and lower my head

"Only if you forgive me to Natsu. I shouldn't of ran out of the house. I knew it was dangerous and I still left." Lucy says sadly

"If I hadn't of yelled and told you to leave you wouldn't of ran off. It's my fault!" I shout and start crying.

"Natsu. We both are at fault. Let's just move past this and try to go back to how things were. We can't forget this and we shouldn't but we shouldn't let it hold us back from being happy." Lucy says and I look up at her. She's right.

"Your right. We shouldn't dwell on the past. What matters is we forgive each other and are willing to help each other move forward."

"Exactly. So let's do that. Because honestly Natsu, I can't live without you." Lucy says and hearing those words made my heart pound. After all this she still loves me?

"I feel the same way Lucy..."

"That's the truth. He refused to eat or sleep for almost a week. It took me and Erza to knock some sense into him." Levy says while glaring at me.

Lucy looked at me shocked. "So when the nurse said you looked like you were at deaths door she wasn't kidding?"

"Well I wouldn't say he looked that bad but he did look horrible. You could tell he was in a ton of pain. He didn't answer my calls or texts for a long time and I actually thought he killed himself out of grief and guilt. I rushed over only to find him improving. He said he just wanted to be alone." Levy says and I'm starting to feel embarrassed

"Natsu. Promise me you won't ever kill your self over me. Please." Lucy says through tears.

"I promise Luce. I can't leave you like that. Ever." I tell her and kiss her forehead.

"Alright dears. I'm sorry but you will have to go until tomorrow." The nurse says and walks into the room.

"But I can't leave Lucy! I just can't!" I shout

"Oh Natsu. Stop being a big baby. I'll be ok. Plus now when you visit I can talk to you instead of you doing all the talking." Lucy says a giggles a bit before wincing in pain.

"Be careful Lucy. You have broken ribs." The nurse says and rushes to her side.

"Go on you guys. I'll be ok. See you tomorrow." Lucy says and Levy starts to leave. "Natsu...."

"Yes Lucy?" I lean over to her and she lifts her head up and kisses me on the lips roughly. "I've missed you so much." I say softly after I break the kiss and get up from my seat. "I love you Lucy. I'll be back first thing tomorrow"

"I love you to Natsu." Lucy says and I walk out of the room.

I hated to leave but I knew I had to. Maybe now I can get a good nights sleep.