Weekend fun

Friday is the best day. Especially for me today because I get to give Lucy her first paycheck. Her and Levy plan on going shopping afterwards to get Lucy some casual wear and sleep wear. Finally. I could barely handle her sleeping in my shirt and I won't allow her to sleep in just her underwear.

Lucy has been a amazing assistant to me and her and Levy have become best friends. Lucy has become a natural and taking notes and answering phones and has given me some good tips and advice. She's amazingly smart and talented. Not to mention her giving me shoulder massages when I'm tense or stressed helps me out so freaking much. I'm able to relax and focus better afterwards so I get more work done in the office which means more free time.

Speaking of free time I need to visit that restaurant owner and give him a piece of my mind.

"Lucy. Ready to go?" I hear Levy say as we are packing up for the day.

"Almost Levy." Lucy replies.

"Miss Lucy. Your forgetting something." I tease.

"What's that sir?"

"Your paycheck." I smile and wave a envelope in her face. "Your first paycheck."

I watched her face light up so much it looked like it was glowing. She reaches for it and I hold it just out of reach.

"No fair Natsu! You're taller than me!" She yells and I laugh. She pouts at me. I tap my cheek and she kisses it and Levy laughs at us. Levy knows about us and agreed to keep it a secret. I give Lucy her check and she takes it with enthusiasm. She opens it and looks at it with wide eyes.

"Is this right?!" She ask surprised and I nod and smile. Levy looks at it and nods to.

"Yep. That's how much I get paid. Pretty awesome right?" Levy smiles.

"Yeah it is! Let's go!" Lucy yells and they go to walk out of my office together.

"Well I feel loved." I tease and Lucy stops then rushes to me and hops in my lap and kisses me deeply. "Go have fun. I'll see you when you come home later." I say after I break the kiss and she jumps off of me and smiles.

"Bye Natsu."

"Bye luce. Be careful out there. Take care of her Levy!"

"I will. Bye!"

I finish up my last few things to do and head out. I make it to my limo and tell my driver to take me to the restaurant I took Lucy to.

Lucy's POV
I'm so happy to have Levy as a friend. Me and her have gotten really close since I started working for Natsu. I've never really had a friend before. Well at least only one I felt I could trust. But I feel like I can trust Levy.

"So where are going?" I ask Levy.

"Just to the mall. That way we can hit up a bunch of stores." Levy says with a smile

"Ok but first I need to deposit my check. So to the bank first."

"You have a account?" Levy asks

"Yeah. Natsu took me to open one yesterday. He even deposited some money even though I told him not to."

"That's so nice of him! You know I've seen a big change in him since you came along. He used to be grumpy and serious all the time but now he's happy and even a little playful." Levy says and I blush.

"Yeah. He's really a great guy." I sigh.

"Here we go Lucy! I can't wait to get shopping!" Levy squeals.

Me and Levy spend hours shopping by the time we leave we had more bags than we could comfortably carry. It got so late that Natsu called Levy to see what happened to us. She kept teasing me about how worried he was. I found it really sweet.