Announcements and old friends

Natsu decided to announce the engagement tomorrow while we are at the office as well as make a official press release announcing the engagement.

We go to bed early feeling exhausted from our 'celebration' so we have the energy to handle everything tomorrow.

"I'm so tired Natsu. I think we over did it." I groan as I lay in the bed

"I'm tired to but you have to admit it was fun." Natsu chuckles as he lays down beside me and pulls me closer to him.

"Well yeah it was fun of course but also tiring." I sigh and cuddle up on him.

"Then sleep. I won't try anything with you tonight I promise." He smiles and kisses me

"Yay sleep." I giggle and nuzzle into his chest making him chuckle. I fall asleep rather quickly and don't wake up until the alarm goes off the next day.

We wake up to the alarm and me and Natsu groan. He hugs me closer and I hug him back. We stay like that for a bit until we decide we need to get up.

"Alright, let's get ready for work." Natsu groans and gets out of bed. I groan as well and get out of bed.

We both get dressed and I can't help but giggle. Natsu looks at me curiously then smiles.

"No dirty thought miss heartfilia." He teases and I blush making him laugh. "If you want to do that again just say so. I'll be more than happy to fulfill your desire." He says with a wink and I blush more and turn around quickly making him laugh even more.

"L-Let's go." I stutter and rush past him and he just keeps laughing.

We head outside to the limo and past the servants who are just smiling at us because Natsu is trying his best to contain his laughter.

"It's good to hear master Natsu laugh more." I hear Virgo say happily as I rush past her. I smile knowing she's happy that he's happy.

I enter the limo with Natsu close behind. He still has a smile on his face. I just roll my eyes and look away from him. I hear him trying not to laugh and I groan.

"Just let it out now so when we get to the office you'll be ok." I tell him and he busts up laughing.

"Sorry Luce. It's just how flustered and embarrassed you got that made me laugh." He says while laughing.

"Boss we're here." Capricorn says as we stop.

"Come on Master. Let's get to work." I whisper seductively in Natsu's ear and he stops laughing almost instantly and blushes ever so slightly. "I knew that would get you to stop laughing. Come on. We have work to do." I tell him and push him out the door.

He gets out of the limo and so do I but before I could take a step he grabs me and whispers in my ear "only call me master at home. It turns me on hearing you say it like that and I'd rather not be aroused at work." He growls in my ear in a whisper and lets me go but holds my hand and leads me in the building.

We walk into the building hand in hand and earn stares from everyone. Natsu Just has to look at them and they look away. We get to the elevator and as soon as the doors close he lets out a loud sigh.

"It's to be expected." I sigh and he nods his head in agreement.

Once we reach the top floor where his office is we see Levy working busily at her desk.

"Good morning Levy!" I greet her happily and she looks up and smiles brightly.

"Good morning Lucy! Good morning Natsu!" She greets us with a smile.